Pse2

Guest ScrappySue

Guest ScrappySue
Hi everyone, hope you all had a GREAT Christmas and Santa was kind??!!

I was pretty happy with my new scanner DH got me (it scans negatives, woo hoo, woo hoo!!). Anyway, to my delight my scanner had a copy of PSE2 with it which I have already had a play with. Ummm ...... I thought I was fairly good at picking up computer stuff, but I have to say it is not going to be as easy as I thought :banghead: !!!!!

Sorry, on to my questions at last. I have Ro's training course for Adobe Photoshop 7 (this is on another computer!!), but presume this is not going to help for PSE?? I have decided I had better start out with the easier one!

Can I apply the training for PSE3 to PSE2??

Many thanks for your help :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Secrets for PSE3 will work perfectly with it. The only difference, really, is that they renamed Custom Shapes "cookie cutter". All of the functionality is found in exactly the sample place. The page is a different color, but other than that, it is the same.

PSE2 is really a great little program and the PSE3 Secrets will help you get roaring on it.

And remember, if you ever get stuck, you can just send me an email. I'm happy to help!

Guest ScrappySue
Thank you so much Ro!!! I think I had better get your training program right away (sorry DH, but you know how it is ....!!!!).

I really appreciate your help :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Guest ScrappySue
PS - WOW, AMAZING!!!!! I went ahead and got the training and I LOVE it!! I am already on lesson 10 (OK, I guess I should feed the kids now :lol:!!!).

Any other newbies to digital scrapbooking - I wholeheartedly recommed Ro's training courses :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Thanks Ro!!

:dito: :dito:
Ro is awesome. She deserves some kind of award!!! :bow4:
I must admit, though...I am having such a hard time getting through the tutorials, I just keep wanting to play!!! I only have PSE (the first one) and the tutorials for 3 works great! Seriosly didn't think I would give up my easier, but less quality program for somthing so hard. But it isn't hard anymore.
:clap: Let's hear it for Ro!!

• 2 years later...
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on this website. I am a newbie to digital scrapbooking so I am in the "research" mode. I am trying to figure out if I should buy the tutorials for Photoshop Elements 3 (I have 2.0) or for Adobe Photoshop CS2. I have both software on my computer but have not used CS2. I have only used Elements for red eye and cropping.

Which software should I use for digital scrapbooking?

I love making photo books on shutterfly but recently I saw some digital scrapbooks in the gallery section and I would like to create an album for an upcoming vacation to Sedona and the Grand Canyon.

I would love to hear from anyone with advice on the best way to get started.

Thanks so much!!!

Archived