July Recipe Swap

scrappylibrarian

We are in full swing of summer (at least here in the US) and if your family is like mine, we don't always sit down to dinner. On the other hand, we actually have more opportunities to get together with the extended family for meals. What do you like to fix for those "sit down dinners"? You can share your recipe card in our Recipe Swap Gallery.

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution recipe card to demarskda@yahoo.com by Friday, July 18th. On Saturday, you will receive a download of recipe cards from all our participants.

AprilShowers will be heading up our Recipe Chat this month on Saturday, July 12 at 8 pm. Be sure to join in the fun!

oooh count me in on this one ... i have the perfect meal! there is some cooking involved but its on the bbq! We had this one frequently last summer. Looking forward to going camping this summer so we can have it again. Its a cheese burger salad :D

Hey ladies! The recipes are looking good! Please remember when you send me your card it needs to meet the following dimensions in order to print well.

Document size 4 x 6 inches, resolution 300 pixels per inch. It will also be much easier to track if you can name your file with your screen name followed by the name of the recipe: ie scrappylibrarian_bacon wrapped pork.

Thanks for all your participation!

Great theme, Danna. Sorry I missed the chat last night, but our flight didn't get in until later in the evening! I think I have a recipe that would be perfect for this; I just have to check and see if I've posted it already!

Hey everyone! I was out all day yesterday and forgot to post the reminder! I am going to hold off until this evening to send the cards just in case someone forgot and we get some late entries. Please remember when you send me your card it needs to be high resolution (300 pixels/in) and 4 " x 6 ". What we have so far looks great!! My email is demarskda@yahoo.com.

Archived