Monday 7/14 Challenge

AngRoCamp

Oooh, I like that ... "I"ll take the BAIT and do fish" ... very good!!

So - call me Barbie but I'll take dolls. Since I've been up since 3 this morning I should be able to squeeze a LO in today!

My challenge would be ... "Your favourite Word" ...

My what a stroll down memory lane doing that LO was! Getting my doll down off the shelf, dusting her off, looking at her clothes and remembering my outfit like it (just a tad larger!!), childhood memories, friends not seen for over 20 years, etc, etc ... thanks for the challenge!! Here's my LO

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's bump this one up so it doesn't get lost in all of the posts ... I can't wait to see some of the other posts from these. Especially Julie's shoe one ... I only have jandals (flip flops) and sneakers so that really wouldn't make a very good LO - plus I really should get to working on some of my photo sessions I'm meant to have online by this afternoon!?!?

Julie - sorry if the "Word" thing is difficult, I have to admit I immediately thought of the word 'Love' and my husband's photo in there somewhere ... ooops! Hopeless romantic that I am!! Maybe I should do one with the word 'ramble' on it and go on and on about how I go on and on!?!?! Being quiet now!

I'll take the wild animals! This has been a great and fun challenge!

Next challenge- do an out of box on your layout

I have never tried to do this technique so I guess I will wait for the next one !! lol

Okay you girls talked me into it, I will take the OOB challenge!

And my challenge to the next person is : Do a LO of a family meal, maybe with everyone pitching in. or gabbing around the table, or even the clean up! I know our house is just so funny when we all get into the kitchen to do a group meal!!!

Nope Kricket- It was my bad! I saw you post flowers and then say wild animals. I thought you were posting the challenge of wild animals! Oh well! Good for us that we both got layouts done :)

I thought I understood this but then when I read all the messages I was confused. Anyway - here is my Funny Face layout.

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=58073

It's summer - how about a beach theme?

FIRST CHALLENGE: Funny Faces!

Who's going to take the funny face challenge?! :)

P.S. I'll watch for the thread to come to an end, and I'll take the last person's topic and scrap it as my "example" LO for this challenge.

Please post your layouts for this challenge in THIS gallery :)

Let's bump this one up so it doesn't get lost in all of the posts ... I can't wait to see some of the other posts from these. Especially Julie's shoe one ... I only have jandals (flip flops) and sneakers so that really wouldn't make a very good LO - plus I really should get to working on some of my photo sessions I'm meant to have online by this afternoon!?!?

Julie - sorry if the "Word" thing is difficult, I have to admit I immediately thought of the word 'Love' and my husband's photo in there somewhere ... ooops! Hopeless romantic that I am!! Maybe I should do one with the word 'ramble' on it and go on and on about how I go on and on!?!?! Being quiet now!

Loved the word one, I too am a hopeless romantic and knew I would scrap my LOVE.

Archived