Monday 7/14 Challenge

AngRoCamp

Ooh, I'll take that one!

Next Challenge: School (Back to school, school photos, homework, etc)

I'll take the school one since I have one I've started last year but never finished as part of my about ME page. So I'll take this challenge and finish that one today.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vaughnde, you forgot to post a new challenge! :)

Eeeks! Must be still on vacation tired brain! Do a Layout based on your favorite Ad in any magazine such as Sunset, Mother Earth News or whatever. Do share a small version of the Ad if you would :)

Ok, I will do the "Date layout".....

Next persons challenge....Scrap a layout of your best friend.

Well I did my layout, however, I am unable to post this layout to this thread or any thread because I am going to submit it to CK. I did the layout for this challenge and then read on the CK website that I am unable to post it to any galleries. I will be sending this layout to Angela in a BCC so she will have proof that I really did do a "Date" theme layout. Have fun everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I did my layout, however, I am unable to post this layout to this thread or any thread because I am going to submit it to CK. I did the layout for this challenge and then read on the CK website that I am unable to post it to any galleries. I will be sending this layout to Angela in a BCC so she will have proof that I really did do a "Date" theme layout. Have fun everyone.

Good luck on your LO Tracey, I hope we'll be seeing it in CK soon! I didn't see a Monday 8/4 challenge so for something to do I'm picking up on the best friend challenge with this Layout.

If anyone else wants to play, your challenge is to a LO on something "out of the ordinary"

Good luck on your LO Tracey, I hope we'll be seeing it in CK soon! I didn't see a Monday 8/4 challenge so for something to do I'm picking up on the best friend challenge with this Layout.

If anyone else wants to play, your challenge is to a LO on something "out of the ordinary"

Thanks for the fun topic, and good luck with your CK submission!

Darn! I was just a little to late. I would have loved to do the "Faith" Challenge. Thats my daughters name. That one would have been a good one for me to do. LOL I will have to think about the reading one. I am not committing to that one quite yet.

Give us a new challenge, Vaughnde. Make it a really good one. I love this perpetual challenge thing. this should be a new challenge board all its own.

I forgot again didn't I? geez.....

I agree with you we need this perpetual challenge as an ongoing thing all on its own!

How "Green" are you? What do you do to help our environment? What does it mean to you personally?

• 2 weeks later...
Give us a new challenge, Vaughnde. Make it a really good one. I love this perpetual challenge thing. this should be a new challenge board all its own.

I forgot again didn't I? geez.....

I agree with you we need this perpetual challenge as an ongoing thing all on its own!

How "Green" are you? What do you do to help our environment? What does it mean to you personally?

Zaz's new rainbow progressive challenge reminded me that I never did come back and take the last challenge!! So I'll take Vaughnde's challenge to do something about being "green". I'll work on it soon and we'll wrap up this progressive challenge officially :)

Thanks everyone for playing along! This one turned out to be lots of fun and there were some FABULOUS layouts!!

Archived