Carbonite Down?

Eggie

Anyone having trouble getting onto Carbonite? I've been trying all day but nothing. All my files which took almost a week to back up now have no dots on them when they were all green yesterday. I am on the free 1 month trial but I still have like two weeks left so I know this isn't the case. Maybe I should just go with Mozy backup...

Anyone having trouble getting onto Carbonite? I've been trying all day but nothing. All my files which took almost a week to back up now have no dots on them when they were all green yesterday. I am on the free 1 month trial but I still have like two weeks left so I know this isn't the case. Maybe I should just go with Mozy backup...

What are you trying to access? Are you using the lock icon in your bottom tray? Can you describe any message you are getting?

Of course as soon as I posted the question everything went back to normal. Thanks for the help though. That was strange...maybe I just needed to get some rest...

What are you trying to access? Are you using the lock icon in your bottom tray? Can you describe any message you are getting?

Archived