August Atc Swap-aug 24 7pm Et

PatBowman

Hello ATC swappers! Our next chat will be August 24 at 7PM, and the theme will be "A" is for Apple. My goal here is for us swappers to create ATCs that cover the entire alphabet. We may take more than one month to complete this, but it should be fun. For the first round, take the first letter of your first name and create an ATC with the main thing being the initial. For instance, since my first name starts with "P" I might do "P" is for "Pool", or "P" is for "Popcorn", or "P" is for "Precious". Be creative, but we want the alpha letter to be the most prominent thing on the card. Keep your eye on the ATC Gallery to see what letters have been done in case your name starts with the same letter as someone else.

Be sure to participate each month so that you will have the complete alpha when we are done.

Let's have some fun!

***EDITED TO ADD***

OK, looks like this one is going to be popular. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to keep track of what letters are taken, so I'm going to need your help with this - especially since I'm leaving Friday for vacation and will not be able to monitor the MB a lot. I guess, just keep track of what letters you see have been declared. If your letter has been used, no problem - just pick another one! The way things are going we might get the whole alpha done in one month!

Also, for swap instructions refer to this thread:

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22622

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh how exciting!

I didn't realise that this was the theme for the ATC. I saw DebiLou's daisy and thought what a fablous idea.

Oh may I join in?

N...........is for nutty, ninny, better keep thinking!! :clapping_kitty:

Oh dear ... I'm at work and you all are having fun without me! What happens if your letter is already taken?? You don't get to make a card and trade?

OK, I'm really gonna try to do an ATC this time...and this sounds cute- A is for Audrey- so A is for---- hmmm.......

I forget, what are the dimensions again for the ATC?

ATC's are 2.5 in. x 3.5 in. Looked for the "pinned" topic above for more details. Glad you are going to join in!

OK, I'm really gonna try to do an ATC this time...and this sounds cute- A is for Audrey- so A is for---- hmmm.......

I forget, what are the dimensions again for the ATC?

ATC's are 2.5 in. x 3.5 in. Looked for the "pinned" topic above for more details. Glad you are going to join in!

Thanks for the tips Pat, I'm excited! I was givin a little background about ATC's from Debilou, the whole idea of them are so neat.

I've never done an ATC before... but I love the idea! I'm going to do this one; nothing like a good ATC swap to make me learn how to do a decent ATC. :)

So....

J is for... something. I don't know what. But I'll take J.

Now, I've got to go and figure out how to do this ATC thing. :)

I think I'll join in on this one too!

Can I have L please? L for Ladybug, Licorice, Lace, Lemon.....hmmm

There was a cute Ladybug freebie a while back (it's in my signature!) did you get that one? I have to think of a good one for T

I've never done an ATC before... but I love the idea! I'm going to do this one; nothing like a good ATC swap to make me learn how to do a decent ATC. :)

So....

J is for... something. I don't know what. But I'll take J.

Now, I've got to go and figure out how to do this ATC thing. :)

to me, J is for JOY which is exactly what you are, Joann!!!!

Hmmm, never done one of these before but this sounds like lots of fun! And I love the idea of using them as letter cards for my daughter I will throw my hat in for M for Melanie.

Archived