August Atc Swap-aug 24 7pm Et

PatBowman

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a list of the letters so far. I'll update this post as more people join in and finish. We have a few duplicates, but that's ok by me (but I'm not the boss here, just thought I'd help out!).

**A-Debi

**B-Beth

**C-Carla

**D- Debilou

E-Eden

F- Carla

G-Gina

H-Penny

**I- Lindsey

J-Joann

**K-Sandi

**L-Lei, Lindsey

M-Melanie

**N-Ngaire

O- Christima

P-Pat Bowman

**Q- Lei

R- Vaughnde

**S-Stephanie

**T-Christina

**U- Audrey

V-Vaughnde

W- Ritsmar

X-Kricket

**Y-Mary JO

Z-Zaz

** means it's done and posted.

Just post in this thread if I screwed up or want to do another letter. I can't wait to collect these!!! I hope this helps!

Here's a list of the letters so far. I'll update this post as more people join in and finish. We have a few duplicates, but that's ok by me (but I'm not the boss here, just thought I'd help out!).

**A-Debi

**B-Beth

**C-Carla

**D- Debilou

E-Eden

F- Carla

G-Gina

H-Penny

**I- Lindsey

J-Joann

**K-Sandi

**L-Lei, Lindsey

M-Melanie

**N-Ngaire

O-

P-Pat Bowman

**Q- Lei

R- Vaughnde

**S-Stephanie

T-Christina

**U- Audrey

V-Vaughnde

W- Ritsmar

X-Kricket

Y-Mary JO

Z-Zaz

Just post in this thread if I screwed up or want to do another letter. I can't wait to collect these!!! I hope this helps!

I added

D - For Debilou

F - Carla

I - Lindsey

Q - Lei

U - Audrey

W - Ritsmar

This edit

Added

Y - Kricket

H - Penny

R - Vaughnde

Y - Mary Jo

And, I added a ** for those LETTERs that have been completed and added to the gallery..

Wow! Popular Theme!

Leaves us with an "O" - who is going to Grab the "O"....

I've never done an ATC before... but I love the idea! I'm going to do this one; nothing like a good ATC swap to make me learn how to do a decent ATC. :)

So....

J is for... something. I don't know what. But I'll take J.

Now, I've got to go and figure out how to do this ATC thing. :)

to me, J is for JOY which is exactly what you are, Joann!!!!

Awwwwww..... you are so sweet, Lei. :) You made my night, I think.

**A-Debi

**B-Beth

**C-Carla

**D- Debilou

E-Eden, Penny

F- Carla

G-Gina

H-

**I- Lindsey

J-Joann

**K-Sandi

**L-Lei, Lindsey

M-Melanie

**N-Ngaire

O-

P-Pat Bowman

**Q- Lei

R-

**S-Stephanie

T-Christina

U- Audrey

V-Vaughnde

W- Ritsmar

X-

Y-

Z-Zaz

I added

D - For Debilou

F - Carla

I - Lindsey

Q - Lei

U - Audrey

W - Ritsmar

And, I added a ** for those LETTERs that have been completed and added to the gallery..

Wow! Popular Theme!

POPULAR is right! WOW!!

Okay I noticed at the end of the topic that X, Y and H have been taken by Kricket, MaryJo and Penny.

So all thats left is O and R and I'll take the R along with the V!

This was a great and fun challenge … and it is not even August and I think we will have the gallery filled with all 26 letters before the day is out!

I was wondering … and I know I didn’t do this myself when uploading my credits, but is it possible in our credits notepad that we submit to Pat with our ATC that we all could list the font that was used in our ATC’s? I figured since we are showcasing a specific letter, it would be nice to know which fonts were used.

Good idea?? Possibility.

This was a great and fun challenge … and it is not even August and I think we will have the gallery filled with all 26 letters before the day is out!

I was wondering … and I know I didn’t do this myself when uploading my credits, but is it possible in our credits notepad that we submit to Pat with our ATC that we all could list the font that was used in our ATC’s? I figured since we are showcasing a specific letter, it would be nice to know which fonts were used.

Good idea?? Possibility.

Great Idea! I always list my fonts anyway...just a habit I picked up from years of crafting and I started doing that from the beginning of doing digiscrapping on SG :)

**A-Debi

**B-Beth

**C-Carla

**D- Debilou

E-Eden

**F- Carla

G-Gina

**H-Penny

**I- Lindsey

**J-Joann

**K-Sandi

**L-Lei, Lindsey

**M-Melanie

**N-Ngaire

O- Christima

P-Pat Bowman

**Q- Lei

R- Vaughnde

**S-Stephanie

**T-Christina

**U- Audrey

**V-Vaughnde

**W- Ritsmar

X-Kricket

**Y-Mary JO

Z-Zaz

I added

D - For Debilou

F - Carla

I - Lindsey

Q - Lei

U - Audrey

W - Ritsmar

This edit

Added

Y - Kricket

H - Penny

R - Vaughnde

Y - Mary Jo

O- Christina

And, all the letters were spoken for... If you are unable to do your letter... please post it here.. So some one else can

pick it up...

Wow! Popular Theme!

Wow, we have some awesome Alpha ATC's in the Gallery, can we do all 26 before the August ATC chat! I hope so....

All 26 letters are spoken for... 14 cards, and 13 letters.. (We have 2 L's)...

Awesome job!!!

Oh my gosh - you guys have gone totally BESERK on me!!!! I'm away from the MB for not even a whole day and we've got the entire alphabet spoken for. I am totally bowled over!! I say, make as many alpha cards as you want - as long as we have at least one full set of letters.

And here I thought it would take us two or three months to get a complete alpha!

I haven't had a chance to leave any love yet - but I will!

Archived