Printing Services

I use and LOVE Scrap Books to Share. Their prices are VERY reasonable and you only pay one shipping fee no matter how many pages you print in the same order.

Thank you so much for your reply! Your information is very helpful.

If anyone else has good experience with other companies, I would love to hear it. Thanks for your patience with a very tired question, I'm sure.

I have had great success with Sam's Club, just make sure to tell them to 'TURN OFF' the auto-color correction. On-line there is an option box to check to turn this off, in store, I guess you could tell the person working.

i think any place that does good prints will do good layouts. If there is a local print shop that you like, try them. I've been happy with Scrapbooks to Share, Costco, and Target. But, for some layouts that i framed, I really really wanted good prints, and I wanted the colors to be perfect, so I went to a photography place that a pro photographer friend of mine uses. the prints are BEAUTIFUL, but it was a lot more pricey.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that it's like getting pictures printed. For regular stuff, a regular place is fine. For extra special stuff, you might want to shell out a bit more money and go someplace more custom.

Another thing to think about is paper. Most photo printing places just have regular photo paper - glossy and matte. I prefer matte, but that's just a personal preference. Places like Scrapbooks to Share are going to have their own paper selection (I think mostly they have semigloss paper), so you might want to order a sample page and see what you like best.

Hope that helps!

i think any place that does good prints will do good layouts. If there is a local print shop that you like, try them. I've been happy with Scrapbooks to Share, Costco, and Target. But, for some layouts that i framed, I really really wanted good prints, and I wanted the colors to be perfect, so I went to a photography place that a pro photographer friend of mine uses. the prints are BEAUTIFUL, but it was a lot more pricey.

Thanks, Anna. Great point about printing regular layouts at a good price and investing more for the special stuff!

Archived