Tomorrow Is August 1st

mbc72

Maybe the new SG Club will help relieve my depression over NOT finding all of the Picnic Basket of Doom items. Hopefully it will not contain any fruit!!!

I love, love, love the first day of the month!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nadine, yes, today is the last day to get July's club! It's a great deal (you get lots for your money) not only do you get a biggie but you also get the word art mini, an embellishment mini, an AYO Zoom page, aaaand the designer's choice item. ;)

Oh just you WAIT until you see it. You'll be so surprised who created it! And it is so purty, purty, purty.... and so useful...she went out of her way to make it useful...

I am busting at the seams to tell you who made it and what it looks like....

but I can't.

Not long now.

Well, "down under" where I am it is the 1st August.

Since signing up for the Club the start of the month is like receiving an unexpected gift - unwrapping what you do not know is in the parcel.

I have enjoyed every kit so far and I know I will continue to enjoy each month's for as long as I can afford to purchase them. July was the first one kit that I had the time to play with and it was a good one for the photos I wanted to work with.

So designers - keep those monthly kits coming - they are great!!!!!!

Oh just you WAIT until you see it. You'll be so surprised who created it! And it is so purty, purty, purty.... and so useful...she went out of her way to make it useful...

but I can't.

Not long now.

you know I was just thinking "I wish someone could give us an idea or a hint of what to expect"

Sigh.....

only a few more hours to wait.

Shelbi! I'll give you some hints of what to expect...

there'll be...

papers!

and embellishments!

an alpha!

a zoom page kit!

Bwahaha!

I'm a night owl - and I ALWAYS start looking to see if the new kit is up before I finally go to bed.

Heidi and Ro are killing me with their teases!

AND for all you ladies who haven't bought into the club yet?!?! (or have only recently bought into the club) WHAT are you waiting for?!?! It truly is the best deal in the house! SO much bang for the buck.

And if your hesitation is that you may not like every single kit that is put out...

A.) I SERIOUSLY doubt that you'll EVER be truly disappointed in a kit.

B.) Those kits that are outside my 'usual scrapping box' help me to expand my wings and stretch my scrapping skills.

C.) I double dog dare you!

but I can't.

Not long now.

Well at first I thought the Club was going to be made by Robert, but then you said "She" so then it made me think that perhaps YOU made the Club for August? Hmmmmmmm

Nah... You'll never see me make a club kit. We have too many wonderful designers here and don't need me poking my nose in it. I just poke my nose into the approval process (and I get kind of nosey there at times... HA!)

These club kits go through rounds of approvals and have to be done in advance because it is too important not to get right.... which is...

why they are so cool...

I'll give you hint....

The designer........................................................................

................................................................................

has hair......

on her head.....

Sorry Charlie... errrr....ladies...

I'm in Utah so it is Mountain Time. The clock is set. 'Tis the way that it is... We have Brandie all set and hovering, waiting for the clock to strike so she can start rolling the new stuff out.

So I'll give you another hint....

She has eyes. Two of them.

And a mouse. Yes, I'm fairly certain that she has a mouse.

Sorry Charlie... errrr....ladies...

I'm in Utah so it is Mountain Time. The clock is set. 'Tis the way that it is... We have Brandie all set and hovering, waiting for the clock to strike so she can start rolling the new stuff out.

So I'll give you another hint....

She has eyes. Two of them.

And a mouse. Yes, I'm fairly certain that she has a mouse.

Would that be a "Pet" mouse? Does anyone know if Valerie has a pet mouse or mouse toy that Moss plays with? hmmmmm hmmmmm Was that a "Hint" of who it is? LOL

Archived