August 2008 Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

It's that time again! Join us for an exciting game of BINGO on the Message Board Forum in August! Pick 25 words from the list provided below and send them in an e-mail to scrapgirlang@gmail.com with a subject line saying "BINGO CARD" and including your message board user name by Sunday, August 3rd in order to play in the first round which will begin Monday August 4th. (Please include your user name in the body of your email along with your word list as well.) Each day, members of the Welcoming Committee will call 5 random words from the Bingo list. (Daily word lists will be called at different times of the day to be fair to all members in all time

zones.) Match just 15 of those words to win a BINGO. You must be first to call bingo in this thread to win that round. After a winner is called, the boards can be cleared and a new round will begin the following day. All winners win a $5 gift certificate to the boutique! We like to see lots of winners, so please remember that each person can only win one round during the month. Have fun!

If you miss the first round cutoff date, you can still play! Just send in your Bingo card at any time during the month and you'll be eligible to begin playing when the next new round starts. Everyone who sends in a Bingo card will receive a confirmation email that their card has been received. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please re-send your list of words. We cannot be held responsible for misdirected emails.

Game specific questions directed at game hosts can be posted in this thread :)

A separate Bingo support, status, cheering and chat thread will be started to accompany this thread. Please keep this thread clear of chatter so that daily called words are easy for all members to locate and game specific questions are easy for hosts to locate and answer.

AUGUST WORD LIST

abracadabra

adventure

author

ball gown

beauty

castle

charms

crown

curtsy

dancing

dragon

draw bridge

dream come true

dreams

dress up

dungeon

enchantment

evil stepmother

exciting

expedition

fairy

fairy dust

fairy godmother

fairy tale

falling in love

far, far away

first kiss

frog prince

glass slipper

happily ever after

hero

heroine

journey

king

kingdom

kiss a toad

knight in shining armor

life moments

little cottage in the woods

magic carpet

magic in the air

magic wand

magical

mermaid

moat

music

narrator

notebook

once upon a time

opportunity

pixie

potions

prince

prince charming

princess

protagonist

queen

quest

roses

seize the day

shield

singing

spells

story of your life

storybook ending

sword

talking Animals

tiara

thrills

true love

turret

waltz

wave a wand

wedding

white horse

wish upon a star

wishes

wishing well

witch

woodsman

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest watmuzzer

I sent my words in on Saturday but didn't get a response so I just sent them in again. I hope you get them this time!

I have sent mine in again, I hope they get to you because I'm sure I picked good words. Well, I would never choose bad words ^_^ hehehe

Do I need to wait for a confirmation email?

Sent the first on Sat, the second Sunday.

Thank you.

Oh man, I hope there is not a email glitch, because I have not received my confirmation email either. :o

Me too, I have been sending my list to scrapgirlang@gmail.com, is this the correct address???

I'll be your hostess for the first round of words this month! I was planning on calling them early today, but since so many of you haven't heard back about your lists, I'll wait until later. I don't want to start until everyone is ready. Ang is the gal in charge, so I'll wait until she's had a chance to get on the boards and update the list for me. Hang in there, ok?

I sent mine Saturday, and no confirmation here either. It's probably just a weekend thing; we should probably get them today.

. . . at least I hope mine went through!

I sent mine on Saturday, too, and no response. So I just sent it again just now.

Monica

Archived