August 2008 Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

Thanks Carla for holding off on calling today's words. I've sent in two emails, but still no confirmation email!

And those are lovely words - hard choice just selecting 25! I wanted them all!

I was the same way. I had a tough time whittling the list down to 25!

Maybe I should resend my list, too; but I hate to inundate Ang's box with duplicate e-mails if she's really gotten it and just not had a chance to respond yet.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'll send mine again too - I sent mine last night but haven't gotten a confirmation email.

Fun words! I had my husband make some choices this time, so hopefully his words will get more hits than my words usually do!

Sorry to keep you all waiting girls! I was moving into our new house this weekend and didn't have time to get online. Emails have been responded to. So let the games begin!!! (If you didn't get a confirmation, resend your original email and I'll still include you for the first round because I'll be able to verify when your words were chosen. Anyone who hasn't sent a list yet can still send a list until the first words are called and I'll include you in round 1. Anything received later can jump into round 2!)

got 2.......Funny because looking at the words at first I thought I had them all. LOL Boy was I wrong. Now wondering why I did not pick the other 3 words. Oh well, I will still win this round. Well at least I hope. LOL

I know "old habits die hard" ... and we're NOT discouraging the fun chit chat that takes place during our rousing games of Bingo, but pretty please keep the chatter (including your game status ie "I got 2 out of 5!") in the other thread that we started for that specific purpose. You can find that thread HERE We have a LOT of new friends joining in with our more familiar faces this time around and we don't want anyone to feel overwhelmed or lost in the game thread where word lists get posted.

So please keep up the chatter... just in the other thread :)

Thanks!

DING, DING, DING!!!!! We have a a winner! Congratulations, Lori (ritzbits)! You have won a $5 gift card to the boutique. Please send an email to prizes@scrapgirl.com with Bingo Winner as the subject. Have fun shopping!!!

For everyone else, clear your cards and get ready for round two tomorrow!!

Round 2, Day 2

ball gown

kingdom

magic carpet

talking Animals

wish upon a star

I think it's funny that I had my dog, Zinzy, technically call the words today and she picked talking animals. :D

Round 2, Day 3

abracadabra

happily ever after

knight in shining armor

protagonist

singing

(Zinzy picked again today and she's nervous about it - at least that's why I think she's now twitching during her nap. Zephyr is up tomorrow.)

Round 2, Day 5

castle

kiss a toad

magic wand

spells

waltz

(Janae - maybe we should call her Zanae - had to pick the words today since Zavria was unavailable and Zinzy doesn't like all the pressure.)

Round 2, Day 6

author

dragon

fairy godmother

magic in the air

woodsman

Sorry for the delay. Life sometimes gets in the way of my Scrap Girl time. It's irritating. ;)

Oh, and I'm NOT telling you who picked which word. Now, is there going to be a winner tonight?

Archived