August Bingo Support Thread

AngRoCamp

Hey Bingo gals and guys! Feel free to use this thread to post your status updates, your cheering and your chatter during the Bingo game. Be sure to post game-related questions directed at the game hosts over in the "official" thread :D Also make sure you call BINGO! over in that thread as well so your winning post will be easy for hosts to identify right away! Have fun and good luck :)

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just sent in my list. I won't be able to play :( next week because I'll be in Arkansas with my parents and won't have internet access. But I'll be back after that and jump right back in to my losing BINGO ways!! Good thing it's fun! :D

well, only 2, but since that seems to be everyone else as well... :D It's so funny because all the words are just similar enough that you see the list and just "know" you picked those words, but nope - everything was CLOSE, but no cigar.

Hey Bingo gals and guys! Feel free to use this thread to post your status updates, your cheering and your chatter during the Bingo game. Be sure to post game-related questions directed at the game hosts over in the "official" thread :D Also make sure you call BINGO! over in that thread as well so your winning post will be easy for hosts to identify right away! Have fun and good luck :)

I got them all except for Fairy Godmother because I was too lazy to type it all out.....that will teach me!! :banghead:

Kirbiee

woo hoo! I got two!!!! I am SOOOO glad that BINGO is back!! This is the last week of

my second Anatomy & Physiology course this summer, then I've got a whole two weeks

before the fall semester begins!!! So, I'll be able to enjoy BINGO thoroughly!!

It's nice to see so many SG friends here in the BINGO game! (And, to those who sent me

notes and well-wishes last month when my dog, Pepper, died, THANK YOU! I really appreciated

all your notes and kindness. It is so nice to have friends like all of you when things get sad! I

love you all!!!)

Good luck w/ BINGO, everyone!!

Archived