Congratulations Caren (sunnie2004)!

CRS

Guest Peppi

OH Caren, the blinkie looks good on you!!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you, you really deserve it!! Enjoy your month!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much ladies!!! you really made me feel good!! I cant even begin to say how happy this has made me feel!!!

Thanks again &

(((((((((((((((((super duper huggs))))))))))))

Caren

• 2 weeks later...

The new Scrap Girl of the Month will be showing up soon & I need to say Thank You so much ladies for the thoughts you have left me for Congrats this past month!! This has been a ride I will not forget soon. Thank You Ro & the staff here at scrap girls!! for the great time I have. You will never know just how much I enjoy coming here & how important of a "achievement" this meant for me. With all this being said & I promise not to shed a tear. :bow4: Thanks for making my Month so special!!! Huggs to the entire group here!!

Caren

The new Scrap Girl of the Month will be showing up soon & I need to say Thank You so much ladies for the thoughts you have left me for Congrats this past month!! This has been a ride I will not forget soon. Thank You Ro & the staff here at scrap girls!! for the great time I have. You will never know just how much I enjoy coming here & how important of a "achievement" this meant for me. With all this being said & I promise not to shed a tear. :bow4: Thanks for making my Month so special!!! Huggs to the entire group here!!

Caren

Now you know that's not true - you will shed a tear - you are too sweet and grateful and I know you will tear up so just tell the truth, girl! You are very special and you certainly deserved being Queen for a Month! You are one awesome SG! I wonder who the next SG of the month is - when do they announce it?

Archived