Congratulations Caren (sunnie2004)!

CRS

Wow I am sitting here in total awe!! I have tears in my eyes & goose bumps on my arms & legs right now!! I am totally floored & so happy to be the Scrap Girl of the month!!! I can truely say Thanks from the bottem of my heart ladies & want you all to know I feel blessed !! What a day!! the sun is beamin on Pittsburgh today & I thank you!!!

((((((((((((((((huggs to each & every one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caren!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAY!!!!! Caren, you so deserve this! Always helpful, always caring, always leaving love in the gallery (thank you for all the sweet comments you have left me)! You always brighten the start of my day as we both visit here very early in the morning! Enjoy your special month! (HUGS)

Thanks so much ladies I appreciate more than you know !! what a honor to get this title for the month!!

HUggs!!!big time!!!

Caren

Thanks Gang!!!!!!! I truely mean it from the bottem of my heart!!!!!!!!! I am floored & honored!!!

Caren

(((((((((((HUggs)))))))))))))))

Fantastic choice! Congratulations, Caren. And thanks for the comments you've left on my layouts. You're always so helpful and positive.....SUNNIE certainly fits! Enjoy your month. That blinkie looks really good on you!

Archived