Gallery Posting Challenge - August

angelaNussbaum

Its now August, time to update our goals!!! Its okay if we didnt complete our goal for July, but if you did, GREAT! Lets start August off with a BANG! Remember use this thread to point out layouts that need some compliments, and to cheer each other on!

To set your challenge, first post here, and let us know! Then go to your "my controls" and update your signature with your goal (see mine below for an example). Thats it! then go post and share the love!

Here are some
fun ways to get into sharing the love:

There is a game:

There is a monthly chat: Share the love chat (watch the Calendar and Newsletter for August date and time)

There are threads for layouts requesting love:

There is an option in the gallery for newest layouts:

So come on! You know you love it when people come into your layouts and leave you kudos... lets share the love!

Angela N.

***Extra Fun and Info***

Do you want to know how many you have posted so far? Click on your "my albums" link. the page that loads up, on the far left is a column, there you should see something like this under stats: · Total Comments: 1194 thats your number!

More fun:

Hey dont forget about these? they are great!!!

http://scrapgirls.com/BLINKIES_GALcmmnts-25.gif

http://scrapgirls.com/BLINKIES_GALcmmnts-50.gif

http://scrapgirls.com/BLINKIES_GALcmmnts-75.gif

http://scrapgirls.com/BLINKIES_GALcmmnts-100.gif

http://scrapgirls.com/BLINKIES_GALcmmnts-500.gif

BLINKIES_GALcmmnts-25.gifBLINKIES_GALcmmnts-50.gifBLINKIES_GALcmmnts-75.gifBLINKIES_GALcmmnts-100.gifBLINKIES_GALcmmnts-500.gif

To add to your siggy, besure that you are following the guildlines here: Signature and Blinkie Guildlines

Then copy the above address and go to your "my controls" and edit signature. In the edit box, place your curser where you want the blinkie to show, and click on the icon that looks like an orange sunset. Paste the address in the dialog box that comes up. then update your siggy!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am going to stay with my goal of 2000 comments. I didn't make it last month , so I'm not moving until I get it ! Right now I have 1285 , so that is 715 comments that I need.... Best of Luck to everyone !!

Love seeing all these hopes of love going to be left to encourage people!!!

I have VERY busy months for August and September but at the moment I'm on 6210 maybe by the end of August I can get 6500, 300 for the month

WTG Ngaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You inspire me more than you know!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to go with 165 I made 163 last month I surely can beat it this month by 2 !!!!!!!!!!

(4652 is where I am at now Caren) just a reminder so I know next month LOL

Thanks for the challenge -- always great to have extra incentive for leaving lots of love. It's one of my favorite things though I can only aspire to be as dedicated as Ngaire and some others. Very impressive goals and results ladies.

As of right now I ahve #5547 postings and as per my goal I plan to get up to 6,500 by the end of August and I'm sure I'll make that and then some. I will be out of town for 4 days (got my tickets YEAH!) and will be spending time with br grandchildren.

I'm going to be bold and daring.....and hoping for the safe return of my computer! I made my goal of 1950, but three days late. I'm going to try to get it up to a total of 2150 by the end of the month.

Okay well Angela I'll try again --- I didn't meet my July goal but here we go for August:

I'm starting out at 2006 ---- so my goal will be for 300 so hopefully by Aug. 31st I'll be at 2306, I actually would like to add my almost 200 that I was short for July!

My total goal for the year was 3,650 which equals 10 per day - not sure if I'll make it, but I will give it my best! Well I have 4 months to meet this total!

Ok, I'm going to jump into this for August! So the number listed on the "My Albums" page is only comments left in the gallery, not on the messageboard? I now have 1852 - I didn't realize I had been that busy since finding ScrapGirls! lol I know there are many more LO's in there too that I didn't have time to comment on that I just LOVED.

So, I'm going to go with a goal of 300 more for August, bringing my total to 2152. I'm off to edit my siggy and get started!

As of right now I ahve #5547 postings and as per my goal I plan to get up to 6,500 by the end of August and I'm sure I'll make that and then some. I will be out of town for 4 days (got my tickets YEAH!) and will be spending time with br grandchildren.

as of Today its at 5631 so if I wanna make 6500 I better get on the ball! :)

Archived