Hi, I'm Joyce

Hi everyone. I thought I did this before, but I obviously did something wrong, because it didn't show up. So, here goes again. I live in Tennessee, and have been scrapbooking for several years, but just got turned on to digital. I have had Photoshop Elements on my computer for a long time, but only used it to edit photos. My husband gave me a book on Scrapbooking with PE for Mother's Day, and I have been having a lot of fun learning how to use it. He can't get me away from the computer now. I have 4 grown (all over 40, in fact) children and 7 living grandchildren, all but one of them adults. I am expecting my first great-grandchild in October, and am busy helping plan an October wedding for another granddaughter. My husband and I travel quite a lot, and I love to scrapbook my trips and family events. I am also an avid reader and needleworker. We are also very active in our Church. I think that is enough about me for now. I love this message board. I belong to one other (not a digital one), but hardly ever get on it, because there is just too much drama. I haven't seen any of that here, and I love it. Thanks for reading this.

Welcome, Joyce! You've come to the right place, and we can't wait to get to know you better. I hope you jump right into things here on the message board; and of course, make sure you post any questions here. These ladies are great!

Hi Joyce! You're signature is cute!

I'm excited to get to know you. It sounds like have an interesting life and ought to add a lot to our board! Can't wait to see your layouts in the gallery!

And yeah... no drama over here. We work REALLY hard to have a pleasant environment. I don't like drama either. :-) But then again, it's easy to do when everybody is so nice... and we have nice people here!

So welcome.. welcome!

Hi Joyce. :welcome2: I think you've already discovered how nice it is here in the purple land. You're right, other boards have way to much drama and dissension. Here its just a lot of nice people being friendly and supportive and having fun with the most addicting art form on the face of the earth. Sounds like you've gotten off to a great start with the digiscrapping thing and that you have lots of material to work with. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Hi Joyce, welcome to Scrap Girls. Sounds like you have a very full life and I look forward to seeing some of those travel and grandchildren LOs in the gallery.

Thanks everyone for all your welcoming posts. I am really starting to feel at home here. I probably won't be posting a lot right now, as I have taken on a lot of projects. I am making wedding invitations etc. for my granddaughter, and have a wedding sampler to finish, one more to make, and a birth sampler to make, in addition to all the scrapbook projects I want to do. thanks again for all your support.

Archived