It's Thursday! New Items To Come...

OMGosh!!!! Have you seen Amanda's Frippery Collection? GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE those colors (will you please come paint my DD's bedroom? :D )

SOOOOOO Pretty! This is "Can't wait for a sale, Gotta' have it now" Good!

OMGosh!!!! Have you seen Amanda's Frippery Collection? GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE those colors (will you please come paint my DD's bedroom? :D )

SOOOOOO Pretty! This is "Can't wait for a sale, Gotta' have it now" Good!

Thanks for the comment's ladies!!!

Frippery is so lovely isn't it? Maybe you could wallpaper her room with the papers Patty Anne!! :wub:

So much awesome stuff! I was reeling over the "oldies but goodies", and now it's Thursday- more great things. I keeping adding to my basket, looking at my total, take something out, go back to the boutiqe, start the process again. Sigh.

It looks like Mel was able to get her stuff done this week after all - AND she's been highly responsive to some recent requests on the message boards with her new SS Digital layout Album Template Photo Book 1. Classic and elegant and for those where their photography is everything!

Ooooh, just got back from lunch...about to leave again to get the boys from school.

That Frippery is so pretty. So dainty, delicate, colorful, delicious. lol

Patty Anne, you and I are thinking alike. I LOVE that Frippery collection too. I had to have Amanda's Euphoria collection and now I'm going to have to have this one.

I'm so excited about this kit that I have tried to add it to my basket more than once. I keep getting a message stating that the maximum number I can buy is 1 and I already have 1 in my basket! :rofl:

Patty Anne, you and I are thinking alike. I LOVE that Frippery collection too. I had to have Amanda's Euphoria collection and now I'm going to have to have this one.

I'm so excited about this kit that I have tried to add it to my basket more than once. I keep getting a message stating that the maximum number I can buy is 1 and I already have 1 in my basket! :rofl:

hahaha! thats the good thing about digital eh? never have to worry about using something you like so much up!

thanks everyone!

I just arrived back home... Keri has added her Playful Collection. I guess everybody is feeling the need for some saturated colors in all this August heat. I LOVE that bop of orange in all the other wonderful colors. I think her own word-art describes this one: unique, quirky, playful, silly, creative.

ok, just got home from a cool museum, went to check out the new stuff and one of the things I put in my backet this morning is gone already!!!!!

express yourself embellishment I think it was called.

what did I miss?

ok, just got home from a cool museum, went to check out the new stuff and one of the things I put in my backet this morning is gone already!!!!!

express yourself embellishment I think it was called.

what did I miss?

Shelbi..it will be back up really soon..ummm errrr Heidi found a spelling error..(smile) I have it fixed..it's just in queue! Have to laugh right???? How embarrassing!

Wow ladies!! How many new neat things you all have created! It's so amamzing!! And now there is a sale today. And, since it's a sale that only happens "once in 1000 years", I better stock up, 'cuz I don't think I'll be here for the next one! LOL!!

Hey girls, thanks so much for noticing my new products:) I was practically falling asleep when I was getting those all ready in the boutique!

Syndee-we are so glad you hung in there for us!! What dedication! Oh- and you made it just in time for the 1000 year sale, we wouldn't want to miss that!!

Love love the new borderline 2!! It's in the basket!

Hey Ladies - Don't fall asleep on your shopping laurels! Paula has been busy getting her

1898 Photo Frames 1 and

1898 Photo Frames 2

up in the shop!

PLUS a Scraplift Challenge of Paula is beginning in a few minutes!

Yippee! It's Paula Day!

Archived