"favorite" Photography Challenge

Guest triciadoll

Guest triciadoll
I'm challenging everyone to take a photograph of your "favorite" thing, person, place, etc. Do you love Snickers candy bars? Are you fond of flowers? Do you like to watch your baby sleeping?

So what is your "favorite"? Post your photograph here.

Guest obsessedfae
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/ObsessedFae86/happyholidays.jpg[/img]
This is my favorite person and right now its my favorite picture of him :fruit:

[quote name='ScrappingForever' date='Jan 17 2006, 05:37 PM']These are pics of my all time favorite book series...the Outlander books by Diana Gabaldon. You'll be seeing these soon in a LO, too, btw!

Any other Outlander fans out there?
[right][post="31373"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I absolutely love this series, I've been reading it for years and I recommend it to all my "reader" friends. I haven't read the new one yet. I just wish it didn't take her so long between books!

havent figured out how to attach pic to post but family is definately my favourite thing [from young to old] the more the merrier

Guest obsessedfae
Thanks! Thats my baby! :)

Just hit "add reply" then when the page loads up..scroll down and there should be a browse box with a button next to it that says "add attachment". Just upload it that way. Hope I helped :)

Okay, this took me longer to answer than what it should have, but I was havinga bit of a problem trying to convert it from avi to a gif. :blondmoment: for sure there, :rofl:. Anyhow, here is my favorite thing right now, ;). I could watch it over and over again, :). (the link below is to a larger view of my current avatar so it can be seen easier, :).)[url="http://freepages.family.rootsweb.com/~valerieh/SwirlyChairPeoples2.gif"]Swirly Chair Peoples[/url] :rofl:

• 1 month later...
This is my favorite place to hang out in the summer. I am an avid gardener and this is a corner in my greenhouse. My greenhouse is attached to my garage and is 30 x 10 feet. I plant early in the spring (for Canada, thats Later in April) and its open until the end of October. I have veggies and flowers in the greenhouse. My kids gave me this wonderful bench and i have pillows, music and my book out there all summer. I sometimes write or draw in a journal and just enjoy "my Spot" in the greenhouse.
Thanks for this question...its inspired me to scrapbook pictures of "my favorite spot"
[attachment=1166:attachment]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest faerywings
Here is mine. I just adore the warming spring days and poking around in my gardens and seeing new green life. It is like a "re-borning" to me.

Archived