Finished With Vista

MACnSCRAP

Hello -- Trying to help a friend get into digi-scrapping. Purchased PSE6 for her. She was running Vista and we've not been able to get it up and running even with help from technical sources. So... because of this and a number of other problems with Vista, she is going back to XP. Is there anyone out there running PSE6 on Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or Service Pack 3?) Help & input appreciated.

I'm using PSE6 with XP-SP2. I just installed per instructions like I normally would for SW and I didn't have any problems.

Did you close any AntiVirus software running? Sometimes they interfer with the loading of programs or at least that's what they always say!

I feel so bad for yeans all that are having these problems...knock on wood I have been smooth sailing on my new HP with vista ever since I got it .. I wish I kew what I could say to make it all better

except there is a update for vista for pse6 & mabe that might help.

Guest flowergirl_29
I ran PSE 6 on Windows XP but not the Professional Edition... no experience with that... I had the Home Media Edition SP2

So, No help here...

Don't know why it didn't work on vista... works great for me.

I have had more problems with perphierals than programs with Vista...it cost me a lot of money for upgraded printer and scanner.

Iris

Archived