Computer Mouse Died....

Well I am pretty sure my computer mouse died tonight. I put 3 different new batteries in and on movement. It was a $20 cheap microsoft mouse, and to be honest, I really did not care for it much, so no big loss for me. For those of you that LOVE your mouse, what one do you use and what is the price range if you don't mind me asking. I need to get a new one and want to be 100% satisfied with my purchase. I use a laptop if that matters at all. TIA for your reply.

Dh got me a wireless keyboard and mouse that sync up with one usb connection. its a logitech. I love logitech, i even have cheap cheap wireless mouses (mice?) since.. gosh.. umm... 2002 that still work!

I have a logitech wireless keyboard and mouse as well. Can't say I love the keyboard, but it is fine. Had to download a few fixes for it when we first got it. (Like when you hit the space bar once and it would go 10 spaces. :D) The patch fixed it up just fine. And I think my sticking shift key is due to a little debris... batteries last a really long time tough.

I just use a usb microsoft laptop mouse .. it's tiny and i love it :) i have small hands :)

cost me around $10 was using it for almost 2 years and died on me so i just ran out and got a replacement. You can't go wrong for $10 :)

Mine died about six months ago too. I had a heck of a time narrowing the problem to the mouse. It simlply HAD to be a bigger problem than that. I must have tried 20 other fixes and spent 3 hours troubleshooting before thinking "maybe it's just the mouse"

I was rather surprised when I couldn't find a "cheap" mouse for under $10 or so. I didn't go wireless, but I ended up with a Logitec infrared mouse-wired. didn't want to spend the money for wireless. and I like my keyboard lots and didn't want to buy a packaged pair. Love the infrared. much better than the roller-ball type.

I use Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse on the pc...love it. On the laptop I also have a smaller wireless Logitch mouse. Both my mice have a "Go back" and "Forward" button on the side that I use a lot. It's a great feature to watch for. The keyboard/mouse combo was about $100 (it's an ergonomic keyboard) and the laptop mouse was about $50 and the USB stick is tiny and only sticks out about a 1/4 inch so I can leave it in all the time and not worry about pinging it off.

well today I went shopping for a new mouse. I ended up going to Office Max and getting a Logitech cordless desktop MX300 laser state-of-the-art cordless keyboard and high-performance laser mouse which is normally $100 for only $60 on sale. Wow! Is that awesome or what. I like this thing so much better. I can actually sit all the way back in my chair while typing. Thank you everyone for your opinions. So far you are right....Logitech is the way to go.

I have a logitech mice i been using it (knock on wood for a few years) from my lap top to my desk top I love how small it is never took any getting use to either!!

Archived