I Must Be Doing Something Wrong!

Guest flgmkr101

Guest flgmkr101
After some computer problems, I have had to reload my PSElements and MSWord secrets revealed videos Thank goodness I backed up the zip files on a disk. Previously, I had been able to unzip the files and I had them in a playlist on my Windows Media Player. Now I cannot get them into a playlist and I cant even get most of them to play at all.I have "extracted all of the zip files & have the tiny aip icons left. I get this message when I double click the file : [b]Windows Media Player cannot find the specified file. Be sure the path is typed correctly. If it is, the file does not exist at the specified location, or the computer where the file is stored is offline.[/b] I downloaded the zip files to my desktop & I use WindowsXP. I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. :banghead: Should I just delete everything & start over?
Thanks,
Elizabeth

It does sound like there is a problem with the player to me. Have you tried going out to the Microsoft support site yet and downloading/installing the most recent version of the player? Maybe with your computer problems the player went bad.

It happens.

Then, if the ones you have won't play, restore your backups, unzip them and you should be good to go.

Guest flgmkr101
I never thought it might be a problem with the player. I always think I'm to blame. I'll go to the website. Thanks.
Elizabeth

Archived