September Layout Contest

PBarnes

All too often we get caught up in the things that bring us down in life. We sometimes take for granted all of the fun and wonderful things that happen on a daily basis. Here’s your chance to stop, smell the roses and appreciate the good things you have in your life right now. It might be the warm smile of a child each morning, or seeing your best friend on a fall afternoon to reconnect. Let’s pay tribute to the good things in our lives. We want to see your layouts about something positive in your life right now uploaded to the September Gallery and if your layout is chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the boutique!

Be sure an give credit for the items you use in your layout.

This first day of September being a holiday, we will have a gallery to post your layouts to up in the next couple of days.

Great idea! How did that old song go... Accentuate the Positve, Eliminate the Negative, something something Mr. Inbetween.

It was the theme song for a show in the early 90s. Homefront.

Oh, where to start! I love this challenge, but I'm overwhelmed with ideas! Sure signs of lots of blessings!

Great challenge! You are overwelmed with ideas and I can't get a creative thought going - can I borrow some of yours! lol I am in a real slump here. :bouncing-frog:

Guest zachsmommy

Hmmm....I've never participated in one of these, but this one sounds great....and if nothing else, it will get me scrapping some of the many good things in my life. :)

Here is my layout. We moved outside the city limits a few years so my home and all that surrounds my home have been a blessing for awhile now. Sometimes I forget to be thankful for it. I definitely feel the day I took the pictures for the layout that God wanted me to stop and notice the gifts that surround me. So here is the link. I did not know how to post it here till now. I hope I do it right.

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/uploads/..._405_156841.jpg

Hi, I'm not new to scrap girls but I am to the competitions, could you tell me where to find the rules of the comp ie. do we have to use ALL scrapgirls products ? can we use other stuff as well. and can they be the freebies or do they have to be bought from the store?

Hi, I'm not new to scrap girls but I am to the competitions, could you tell me where to find the rules of the comp ie. do we have to use ALL scrapgirls products ? can we use other stuff as well. and can they be the freebies or do they have to be bought from the store?

I know for sure you can use freebies and I'm pretty sure you don't have to use all SG products. You just need have a list of the supplies that credit the designers. No links to the other places, though. If I'm wrong, someone please let me know. HTH.

I know for sure you can use freebies and I'm pretty sure you don't have to use all SG products. You just need have a list of the supplies that credit the designers. No links to the other places, though. If I'm wrong, someone please let me know. HTH.

Thanks, well I had better upload my LO then :)....when I figure out how :unsure:

OK worked it out :)

Watching My Boys

It looks like Jennifer pretty much answered your question sammi but I can elaborate a little. I don't think we have guidelines for the montly contests posted. Jennifer is correct in that for the bi-monthly layout contests, the layouts do not need to be all Scrap Girls products. We hope that there will at least be some of course, but it is perfectly alright to use items from other sites.

I do want to emphasis listing your credits when you post for a layout contest. Layouts will not be considered if there are no credits given so please do the best you can. If you have used items from other sites, list the designers name, if you know it, and the site but please do not give website addresses or live links.

Jeff & I were up before the sun and most animals this morning to get these beautiful sunrise shots. I haven't even seen his yet, but I got some really good ones. But when I saw the sun gleam straight up toward heaven I immediatly said to myself, "El Shaddai".

El Shaddai

Last night was just as lovely - a wonderful full moon.

Full Moon over the Atlantic

These are everyday blessings, from the begining to the end, they are reminders of the "I Am" to me.

I posted in my own gallery for the first time today and decided I should go for broke and enter the challenge too.

I have passed this field on my way to work every day for the last 15 years.

This summer it was so beautiful with the buttercups turning it from a simple pleasure to a rare blessing and I waited and waited for a sunny day - all to no avail as it has rained every day without fail.

In the event I was just in time with the picture as the grass was mowed the following day and all the beautiful buttercups gone!

So glad I captured it when I did

Catherine

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=63048

here is mine how fun to put togethere what means most to me anyways...the everyday moments!

Thanks Pat!!

enjoying the moments

Caren

I despise what I did & removed t so sorry maybe I will fix something up & change it later

Archived