Tuesday Freebie Challenge 090908

PBarnes

Oh wow, I got some of the best photos of butterflies that I've ever captured when we were away 2 weekends ago! I'm supposed to be packing for my upcoming trip next week but may have to squeeze this one in. Thanks Pat and great Lo, left you some love.

I really love this paper, so it was a pleasure to do this challenge. Here is the link: Butterfly Kisses

For the journaling, I used a verse from "Butterfly Kisses" by Tim McGraw. It's possible that the lyrics are by someone else. My internet service acted up just as I was looking it up and I'm not sure I'm correct. Would someone please let me know if I'm not? Thanks.

I'm not going to hold my breath, but I think I might have gotten it right this time. Hopefully this is the link to my layout for the challenge. Now if I just remember what a did so I can do it next time. Thanks for looking.

My Layout

The link didn't work for me. This is how I did mine. I am sure there is a better way, but this is the most "no-brainer" I thought. Go to where you have uploaded your page. there is a square on the right with four links, just copy and paste the bottom one called page link. see if that works.

Archived