What A Great Day To Go Shopping!

Good Morning Ladies!!

It's a rainy, gray, cloudy morning in Missouri. A great shopping day! Especially since we can shop inside online...with out getting wet.

Don't you just love a sale for no reason??? They DO love us, don't they?? :)

See you around the boutique. Get the refresh button (F5) ready!

OH yea, I have a gift card to use. Woo hoo!! :)

:dancingelephant::dancingcow::banana::dancingchicken:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course there is a sale! I just checked out with a cart full yesterday thinking... we just had a great sale, won't be another for a while :D Oh well... today is my anniversary so maybe DH can get me some digital flowers ;)

Happy Anniversary Kim! Isn't that the way....spend something then we get a sale! :)

... and then we go and spend some more money, because we can't resist, because the SG designers are so awesome, because we love sales, because...I could go on for hours...but I got no time...gotta go and load my already overflowing cart some more...

Thanks for the nice anniversary wishes :) And in case you were wondering, it was my anniversary before it was "9-11" (most people say... Oh. Sorry when they hear today is my anniversary :) ) I told DH he could buy me some "virtual" flowers and he said with a chuckle "For what? To feed your already growing addiction?" I swear I DON't know what he is talking about :D

Hey, it's the anniversary of the day we got our puppy, Zinzy, last year. We call it her "Gotcha Day" just like we do with the kids. Lots of Gotcha Days around these parts. :) I think I should celebrate by buying her a virtual present in the boutique. Hey, at least if I'm at the computer, she knows where I am and she has a nice space right by my feet. (Is anyone else buying my excuse?)

I wish a bell would go off on my computer when new things showed up in the boutique. lol

I will drag myself away to go do some other things around here. Maybe there will be all sorts of goodies when I check again.

:please:

lol

ok ladies I "heard" the DING and ran over to check....

I didn't see anything ne, WHAT AM I MISSING????????

really you guys shouldn't tease me that way, I am having a bad day.

The computer repair place jsut called and my laptop is officially dead (well just the hard drive)

Hey, it's the anniversary of the day we got our puppy, Zinzy, last year. We call it her "Gotcha Day" just like we do with the kids. Lots of Gotcha Days around these parts. :) I think I should celebrate by buying her a virtual present in the boutique. Hey, at least if I'm at the computer, she knows where I am and she has a nice space right by my feet. (Is anyone else buying my excuse?)

Gotcha day...I love it. My best friend has a "gotcha day" for their oldest. They have 4 adopted children. the last two were only babies, so they don't necessarily have gotcha days. The youngest came home from the hospital to them!! What a blessing..

That calendar template set is very cute! AND can be used for more than just calendars. Just leave off that part. lol

It can be a 4x6 months templates set...you know, like the numbers sets or alpha sets. Or leave off the month, too, and just have a cute 4x6 template.

:)

And, hey, what's that about snide comments? :(

J/K :)

Glad you like them! This is my first Digital Layout Template set and it was really fun to make. I may have to do more of these!

Keep your eyes peeled, I bet you will see lots more new stuff in a bit. ;)

So my F5 needs to be ready for the boutique??!! Yay!

Archived