Mark Your Calanders 9-23-08

sunnie2004

adobe is coming out with cs4 on that date or the email said its gonna be brilliant with huge lettering & numbers 9-23-08

I am happy with 3 thou so it wont effect me much I just got it a few months ago

Argggghhhhhhhhh! I just got CS3 a couple of months ago. If those of you do get it and you say that the new bells and whistles make it worthwhile, I'll start saving for it, but sure not planning on jumping on it right away. A wise teacher of mine once told me that when something new comes out, you shouldn't be the first to use it, but you shouldn't be the last either. He was talking about prescribing new medicines, but seems to apply to computer software as well.

Wow, I just got CS3 a month ago. I had to make some hardware upgrades to run it. So, I'm wondering if I could even run CS4 on my system. The good news is that sticking to CS3 may save me money in more ways than one. But, now I'm curious. Hmmmmm.....

Ro, are you going to come out with a new "Secrets" for the CS4? LOL Boy, these guys sure keep you busy don't they. Right now I have PSE5, for those of you with this version, what is the difference? I don't know how to compare since I have never even seen this program. Would it benefit me as a digital scrapbooker to get the CS4?

Yay! CS4! I've been contemplating CS3 -- so now, instead, I'm GOING to have to do CS4. I'm going to go and check it out... hopefully there'll be great student discounts with it, just like there are w/ CS2. FUN stuff! I can't wait to upgrade from PSE 5 -- I'm holding my breath (not too hard, though :) ) for that day!

Archived