Mid-september Layout Contest

CRS

Dreams are one of the most fascinating things we can experience. Now is your chance to scrap one of the dreams you’ve had, or to create a “dreamy” layout. Maybe you have a dream that you’ve always had since you were a child, or a dream that you had a week ago. Let’s see those dreamy layouts uploaded to the Mid-September Gallery by midnight October 15th and if your layout is chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the boutique!

Post your layouts to the gallery here! Good Luck!

Well, this is my very first post here at ScrapGirls. I have admired all the great products in the store for quite awhile. I haven't read the message board for a long time. However, a few days ago I read the September 2008 Mid Month Gallery Contest and decided that I wanted to post one of my 6x4 layouts of my youngest daughter for it. I created this layout last year and really liked it, but decided to change some of the items to ScrapGirls products.

Here's my layout.

This is my first attempt at joining a contest. However, the detail information didn't transfer. Is there a way for me to edit the comments and add that in? Here's the link (I hope!!)

Our Family Dream

The journaling reads...

Dear Giovanni, We dream of the day we say "hello" without having to say "good-bye"! Our love, Your Family.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived