Too Much? Too Many?

How often do you take photos and how many do you scrap?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I find myself scrapping almost every little tidbit of our daily lives. My Kodak Easy Share camera just makes it too easy to take pics and quickly digiscrap them, plus I am a photo fanatic (even when I used my disk camera, remember those?)

Just wondering if I'll have an entire hard drive full of pages and/or if I print them I'll have a whole library. Am I going overboard?

What do you do? Do you toss some, choose to not scrap some, take photos only on special occassions?

Like I'm on a mission or something LOL :walkinghelmet:

I take pics all the time, and I save them ALL on dvd. The one's I keep on my computer are the ones that are scrappable. This way, I don't take up too much hard drive space. I should take MORE photos. I never seem to have my camera available....when I run to get it, I usually miss the moment...Nonetheless, I'm grateful for what I DO have!

As far as layouts, I have many I haven't printed yet. I intend to make albums for my girls and stepkids, and then general family albums. For the moment, it is easier for me to keep making layouts and backing them up. Later, on another day, I'll sort and print.

Archived