Uk Scrappers ... Where Are You?

Shai

Guest ScrappySue
Hi Shai, I have lived in the Midlands for most of my life (Staffs), but currently live in the Middle East (Dubai). My parents used to live near Wisbech, so not far from you!

• 3 months later...
Guest funkyfairy
:dancingelephant: [quote name='Shai' post='33083' date='Feb 13 2006, 11:07 AM']So, we have only ONE English lady living in England <giggles>

Shai[/quote]

Guest lisaedson
I try to do paper scrapping, but am sadly lacking the glue skills to produce anything as lovely as I've seen other paper scrappers do!

I live in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire so I am another Midland'er hehe, but I am English living in England lol.

Guest kanga
I'm another englih lass (though my mother would say I was half scottish!) living in england in berkshire - so pretty close to london really! Have been digiscrapping since January, love it, addicted, now on 2 creative teams and still addicted! Have started to try paper scrapping (using bits and pieces from my card making) but find it messier and hate the fact that tehre is no "undo" button!!!

Guest Student4Life
Well, I'm an American living in Cambridge, England. Have been here for almost 5 years and I love it. I only started digi scrapping last September when I purchased a new laptop for studying. hehehe! I feel like I have so much to learn as well because design doesn't come naturally to me, but doing crafty things does. I love digital scrapbooking, just wish I had more time to spend on it.

• 7 months later...
Guest miss bumble
Hi all

Im from shropshire not very far from Birmingham, very new to didig scrappin

great to meet you all

not posted any Lo as yet not to confident

Isn't this site just FAB

LOL Chris

• 2 months later...
[quote name='Shai' post='33030' date='Feb 12 2006, 10:34 PM']Paper or Digi or both ... I'd love to see whose all on this island :o)

I am in East Anglia (near the bases). You? :o)

Shai[/quote]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Hi Shai

I now live in Ramsdell, Hampshire but I come from the Midlands originally.

I hope I have done this correctly, I am a complete Message Board scardypants, I never know which buttons to press!!
:clapping_kitty:

Susie[/font]

• 4 months later...
:dancingchicken:
Hey there im a half welsh and half lancashire lass living in Shrewsbury, shropshire :)
Have done for the past 5 years.
Discovered Digital scrapping in October 06! And have been using Paint Shop Pro for 4 years now! And have used psp X for approx 1 year.
Hello miss Bumble were in the same county! lol
Have a few blogs to post my Digital Art/ LO's mainly make LO's have tried paper LO's and cards too
Sarah :dancingelephant:

[url="http://www.sarahpspdevotee.blogspot.com/"]My Blog[/url]

• 2 months later...
I am in Lancashire/Yorkshire, right on the border! From America originally, but lived in England most of my life, except for a few months/years here and there when my family would head back to the states.

• 5 months later...
[quote name='AutieRene' post='266721' date='Oct 25 2007, 09:49 PM']I am in Lancashire/Yorkshire, right on the border! From America originally, but lived in England most of my life, except for a few months/years here and there when my family would head back to the states.[/quote]

Hi all, another Brit living in England. I have been lurking and buying digi goodies for years but have just had a chance (newly retired) to do Ro's PSP10 tutorial (YAY Ro!!! what a brilliant e-book/video thing) and have just completed my first 2 LO's. Before that I used the papers as printables.
I live in Hampshire, so far south that if I walk in the wrong direction I go splash!

Well I am an English Lass, living in Scotland. I have lived here for the past 11 years and wouldn't go back down south to live, I love it here. My Mum & stepdad live in the South of England and my Father lives in Yorkshire where I was born.

Well I'm a Scot living is Scotland at the moment though I've lost count of the number of times we've been back and forward across the border. Had friends based at Lakenheath (East Anglia) in the early 80s. We had sons born 10 days apart in 83, then she went back to the US and we didn't see each other again until she came to visit with her two sons last summer - very special, very tearful, loved showing this beautiful part of the country ... they were due to leave from Glasgow airport the day the terrorists struck! It was another 3 days before they got away.

Just looking at the list of places people come from ... we've also lived in Aberdeen (NE Scotland), Manchester, Leicester, Berkshire (near Windsor) plus more. DD's in Derbyshire, DS1's still in Berkshire, DS2's in Hampshire but not quite near enough to make a splash lol

So as I say, we happen to be back in Scotland at the moment :D We've moved so often I really should say I'm well and truly British!

I've been scrapping for about a year and keen to learn about digi-scrapping - much less mess to clear up ... and I don't have toddlers as an excuse! :D

[i]Edited to add:[/i]
Ooooooooh, I've just noticed I've got promotion ... 2 little blue squares now and it says 'Scrapper Next Door' :dancingelephant:

But I really should stop reading and talking on this messageboard and get some scrapping done!!!

I'm on the North Wales coast. :D
I've lived here for 10 years.
I'm originally from Oldham, Greater Manchester [about 8 miles or so out of the centre of Manchester] in England.

I've been digi scrapping [mainly buying and not scrapping] since early 2007.
I do have a collection of scrap books in the attic from years back! :o

[quote name='neurotica' post='399509' date='Apr 17 2008, 06:47 PM']I'm on the North Wales coast. :D
I've lived here for 10 years.
I'm originally from Oldham, Greater Manchester [about 8 miles or so out of the centre of Manchester] in England.

I've been digi scrapping [mainly buying and not scrapping] since early 2007.
I do have a collection of scrap books in the attic from years back! :o[/quote]

Hi
I live in Oldham, Chadderton really, and Saturday we travel to Snowdonia for a week.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I live in Plymouth,Devon. Love my daily newsletters. Still coming to grips with PSP. But will soon be on top of it now I have the right book to work from. I am fairly new to the message board. Forget it's there to be honest. I just seem to have to much to learn and although I have just retired there is not enough hours in the day. Do not know how I found time to go to work really. :penguins: :dancingelephant:

[quote name='barnes642' post='399647' date='Apr 17 2008, 09:17 PM']Hi
I live in Oldham, Chadderton really, and Saturday we travel to Snowdonia for a week.[/quote]

Wow! What a small world!
Hope your trip to Snowdonia was fab!
I like to go there in summer. It's too cold in winter.

Chadderton wasn't that far from where I was. I was in Waterhead.
Huddersfield Road [lots of traffic :banghead: ] near the 40 steps!

Archived