Hi! Looking For Cheryl Barber.....

Guest atlantamom

Guest atlantamom
I am desperately trying to locate her "small tags" It's a really cute jewellery tag with a string and I am trying to find it in the store- but I can't. Anyone????

I loveeeeee this and must have it! LOL

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

[quote name='atlantamom' date='Feb 14 2006, 01:44 PM']I am desperately trying to locate her "small tags" It's a really cute jewellery tag with a string and I am trying to find it in the store- but I can't. Anyone????

Happy Valentines Day!!!!
[right][post="33162"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Hi there!

Happy Valentines day to you too :) The Tiny Tags N String that you are talking about are not yet in the boutique because they were actually only sold when I had my own store, CB Digital Designs, and since coming to Scrap Girls last year and closing my store, I've been creating new product never before offered elsewhere as well as converting my old CBDD store stock over to Scrap Girls format and it's a slow process. I'm really glad you like them, they were very popular, and I'll try to get them ready so that they will be in the boutique maybe as early as next week... how's that? :)

Guest atlantamom
:banana:

[quote name='heisiam' date='Feb 14 2006, 10:44 PM'][quote name='atlantamom' date='Feb 14 2006, 01:44 PM']I am desperately trying to locate her "small tags" It's a really cute jewellery tag with a string and I am trying to find it in the store- but I can't. Anyone????

Happy Valentines Day!!!!
[right][post="33162"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Hi there!

Happy Valentines day to you too :) The Tiny Tags N String that you are talking about are not yet in the boutique because they were actually only sold when I had my own store, CB Digital Designs, and since coming to Scrap Girls last year and closing my store, I've been creating new product never before offered elsewhere as well as converting my old CBDD store stock over to Scrap Girls format and it's a slow process. I'm really glad you like them, they were very popular, and I'll try to get them ready so that they will be in the boutique maybe as early as next week... how's that? :)
[right][post="33202"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
OK girls, the Tiny Tags N String Embellishment Mini is now available in the boutique and there are 15 tags now replacing the original 4 that I did and sold at CB Digital designs. You will get 5 white paper tags on white string plus 5 silver metal tags on black string and 5 gold metal tags on black string :)

[url="http://www.scrapgirls.com/store/product.php?id=4411&cat="]Tiny Tags N String Embellishment Mini[/url]

[attachment=1085:attachment]

• 3 months later...

Archived