Scrapping On My Tv

Ladyandthejudge

I scrap for hours seated at an uncomfortable desk. I got the brilliant idea to scrap reclining on my sofa and using my TV as the monitor. Is anyone else doing this? I'm still in the phase of buying the PCI TV Out video card. Mistakenly purchased S-video cables first only to discover that my computer only has TV IN sockets. Hence the need for a video card with TV OUT.

Is anyone else already set up using their TV as the monitor? I'd specifically like to know if the picture is very clear and if everything works nicely. I have a HDTV with a 36 inch screen, wireless keyboard and mouse, all within about 10-12 feet of the HP VISTA computer. Oughta work, huh?

I have a computer hooked up to my TV, even have Photoshop on it. But it isn't such a comfortable place to scrap. I like to be a little closer to my monitor than any reasonable furniture is to our TV. We have a wireless keyboard set-up and everything. It is awesome for gaming though. (Not that I use it for that but the boys do)

Yes, it does sound interesting, but I better not try! My DH would freak out if I would start scrapping on the TV! I already bought him a laptop that I can use the PC for my hobby. And, to be honest, most of the evenings I use the laptop to check the messageboard while sitting in the living room with my DH! I just can't take away the TV, too?!? ;)

Archived