October Monthly Layout Contest

PBarnes

Has someone ever done something for you that you will never forget or maybe gone above and beyond for you? This month’s contest is the perfect opportunity to document it or thank them for it. We want to see your layouts commemorating those that have made a difference in your life, no matter how big or small. Post your layouts to the October Gallery by midnight ET on October 31st. If your layout is chosen you will win a $10 gift certificate to the boutique!

Post your finished layouts in the the October gallery. Be sure to include the credits for products used in the description or under the Details button.

I have never entered a layout in a competition before but when I saw this link I just knew I had to honour the most important man in my life - my DAD!

He is a wonderful man who met my mother when I was about 5. Mum had already had a hysterectomy by then and Dad didn't have any children of his own. It didn't matter though he took us on as his own and eventually legally adopted us.

He really is truely a wonderful father and I love him dearly.

Here's my layout for him http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=64471

Thanks for looking

What is the November layout supposed to be announced? I would like to start working on it . I try to enter at least one of mine o far I have not had one selected. Nee a little more lead time maybe - I don't know - just a thought. They are all so good,Ican't imagine how you choose with many submitted. ,

Fall is one of my favorite time of the seasons.

Sara, the twice-monthly contests are announced on the 1st and the 15th. I'm afraid it might get too confusing if we announced them ahead of time. Sorry. :) You have a whole 30 or 31 days to get your layout for each contest posted. The one posted on the 1st runs until the end of the month and the one on the 15 runs until the 14th of the next month.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived