Congratulations Kim (kbt)!

Wxchic

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW I am stunned! In shock!!! I am taking the Month of Gratitude class and was inspired to look for the unexpected today. (Gonna have to get a screen shot ;) ) This surely tops it all! THANK YOU so much.

I am not sure how I stumbled across Scrapgirls but I am so glad that I did. It is wonderful to share this creative passion (and life!) with so many wonderful people from around the world.

As far as me... I am a mom to 4 lovely darlings- ages 7, 5, 2 and 4mos. I am an Occupational Therapist by training and work primarily with adults and children with developmental disabilities. I have been married to my college sweetheart for 9 years (this past Sept 11 :) ).

As far as a layout... This one is one of my favorites. (At least today ;) ) It captures the sentiment of a dream realized...

Thank you! Thank you! It is wonderful to be recognized for something that I love doing anyway!

Kim, way to go!! HOORAY! Congratulations!! AWESOME!! How exciting -- Scrapgirl of the Month!! You are definitely an awesome part of our community -- and it's been so fun to see you on the boards. You always are a ray of sunshine, and this place surely wouldn't be the same without you! :) Enjoy your month & your new blinkie! :)

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: Congratulations Kim! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: You really do deserve this as I have seen how you welcome all the new members and make them feel part of SG from the beginning. Congrats again!

WTG Kim. Happy Congratulations to you

Happy Congratulations to you

Happy Congratulations to Kim

Happy Congratulations to you! :clapping_kitty: :clapping_kitty: :clapping_kitty: :clapping_kitty: :clapping_kitty: :clapping_kitty: :clapping_kitty: :clapping_kitty:

Archived