Hello Everyone, Im New!

Guest Julianne_Paxman

Welcome Julianne.I feel I know you already through the teaching videos.Your smiling face has helped me learn a great hobby.It's great that you are learning to become your Mom's assistant (I'm sure you will make a great one) but have great fun too and then you can carry on the wonderful tradition and legacy that she has created.I will look forward to seeing you on the boards and to your first upload.Have fun (can't say that enough)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she's paying you during training time (watching the videos). How cool that would've been to have someone pay me to watch them a year ago. :D I think you just might have landed the best job ever. :) And we'll do our best to make it fun for you. Visit us any time.

Please do a layout with your mom in it. It's only fair since we've seen dozens with you in them. :) Can't wait to meet you next week!

Hi, Julianne, and welcome! Like everyone else, I feel like I know you just because I've seen your smiling face so much through Ro's layouts. I didn't know a single thing about digital scrapbooking when I was lucky enough to find ScrapGirls so believe me when I say that you're in the very best place you could be to learn all you need to know. :)

Hi, Julianne! It's awesome to have you join us here on the message boards. Remember that each layout is unique. Be your own person and create your own layouts and you'll do just fine! I can't wait to see your gallery. Looking forward to meeting you.

:welcome2:

Hi Julianne! You don't know us, but we feel we know you already! You're probably one of the most well-known faces on the board, as we've all seen the many layouts your mom has done featuring your gorgeous family and especially your pretty face! And even through some of the stories (muses) your mom writes! Great to have you here! I hope you enjoy it here, as we all do!

Congratulations on joining such a Wonderful, Wonderful Team Julianne and Jan is right. You will catch on in no time and I'm looking forward to meeting you at the convention! Good Luck and have fun learning! Its so much fun learning new things even though it can get frustrating sometimes hehe...if I can do it, you can too! :D

Yay Julianne! Glad to see you here. Don't worry, we ALL started out where you are now -- not knowing much. But you'll catch on quickly and soon you'll be amazed at what you can create. :) And I've learned from experience -- you can't compare your LO's with anyone else's, or you'll always find ones that are better than yours. Just compare them with your progress from where you started and before you know it, you'll be SO proud to show them off! :D

Welcome welcome welcome! Can't wait to meet ya at the convention. :)

Hi Julianne! Welcome to the MB. These folks on here are great all you have to do is ask and someone will be along in a few mins and have an answer for you. They are right you will pick this up in no time. But, be warned...this is addictive.

Welcome, Julianne!

Your boss-lady loves you SO much and is such a patient teacher, and you are such a "smart" young lady,

you are going to do JUST FINE!

I look forward to meeting you at convention... I will recognize you from her scrap pages!

Have fun learning!

:waving-hi:

Welcome Julianne from someone Down Under.

I am sure you will enjoy working along side your mother. Digital scrapbooking is a lot of fun.

Hi Julianne and welcome. what an amazing tutor you have right at your fingertips :) and your job sounds awesome I'm sure you will find your way around the site in no time. its like we know you already after seeing your lovely face on so many of your Mums layouts.

Welcome aboard!! Two minutes after meeting your mom yesterday, she was bragging about you and how great it is to have you officially with us and your scrapping adventures (something about cutting someone's head off and putting it somewhere else?). I've so enjoyed seeing layouts featuring you and now you're one of us. How cool is that? Hope you have some great scrapping adventures.

Archived