Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SilverSwanMama

Thank You!

16 posts in this topic

I know you all are used to seeing these posts about someone's LO in the newsletter, but this is my first one and I am so excited. I can't believe I won the monthly contest and with a LO that I was a little self-concious about anyway. I have never done a LO about me, let alone use a picture of myself w/no makeup and so close-up. Yikes! Thank you for appreciating it. It means a lot to me.

Now I get to go shopping! Off to peruse my Kaboodle list!

Thanks again!!! :dancingelephant::dancingcow::bouncing-frog::banana::breakdance::dancingchicken:

Congratulations! I remember loving it in the gallery! Looks even better in print ;)

Your layout (and photo) is beautiful!!!!

Congrats!!!

(wish I looked that good without makeup and that close up) LOL.

Congratulations! Your layout is great! :D

Congrats! What fun to make the newsletter. It is a layout well deserving of that attention. Now enjoy your shopping so we can see some more!

Congratulations!! It is a well-deserved honor. The layout is beautiful (as are you) and the journaling was great - definitely a winning combination.

Jennifer that is a really beautiful LO. Your journalling is wonderful. Enjoy your shopping spree!!!

Congrats!! Hopefully now with this win you will never doubt your inner and outer beauty!!

Have fun shopping!