Here's Where You Can Ask If We Have Something

Guest Ro

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lisaedson
Whoops, I already asked for what I most want to see under another post but it won't hurt to do it again I am sure!

I would be aboslutely over the moon to see a Harley Davidson kit, maybe even just mini-kit or papers because my son is named is Harley and it would be so fitting! I'm dreaming of one right now ;) hehe... Yep I might be cheeky but I promise to be well behaved :going-crazy:

I am working on a ScrapSimple Paper Template line that is full of all kinds of cute transportation forms. I have the little trucks done so far. I am aiming to have them in the boutique next week and I can let you know when they are ready if you would like.

Guest lisaedson
[quote name='papermaven' date='Mar 6 2006, 02:09 AM']I am working on a ScrapSimple Paper Template line that is full of all kinds of cute transportation forms. I have the little trucks done so far. I am aiming to have them in the boutique next week and I can let you know when they are ready if you would like.
[right][post="34924"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

That sounds great, I'm interested in all things little boy too :D

Liss
xx

[quote]I would be aboslutely over the moon to see a Harley Davidson kit, maybe even just mini-kit[/quote]

I created a mini kit called [url="http://www.scrapgirls.com/store/product.php?id=1328&cat="]Chopper[/url], but we have to be careful and unless we have paid Harley Davidson to use their licensed and trademarked names and images, our work can only reflect the style. I cannot sell you word art that says Harley-Davidson, or even Harley, KWIM?

My first husband had (has) a Harley and we used to ride often. Here's my LO from that life: [url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=3872"]Biker Babe[/url]

and Mandy did a great LO, mixing my kit with her own Antique Sea Frame Overlay and Tonya's Adore Collection:[url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=4032"]Whose Bike?[/url]

I will definitely let you know when I get those ScrapSimple Paper templates in the boutique.
They are almost finished so it's looking like it will be in by this Saturday or Sunday but I will
pm you and let you know for sure.

:)

Guest katiekat
[quote name='papermaven' date='Mar 5 2006, 05:09 PM']I am working on a ScrapSimple Paper Template line that is full of all kinds of cute transportation forms. I have the little trucks done so far. I am aiming to have them in the boutique next week and I can let you know when they are ready if you would like.
[right][post="34924"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yes! Thank you, I would love to know when you get them in. :dancingchicken2:

Guest Katzkidz1dog
I'd like to see something specifically geared toward LO's about our teenagers. Skateboarding, music...etc. If you have a teen you know what I mean :) Or...could someone point me to something already in the boutique that would work? Thanks~

Guest Katzkidz1dog
[quote name='ericahite' date='Mar 8 2006, 10:51 AM']I'll have a kit out hopefully late this week or weekend specifically for teens. Skate graphics and music inspired, not cutesy.

Erica
[right][post="35310"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Great! I look forward to seeing the kit. Thanks to you too, PaperMaven, for the info :)

Archived