Questions On Pse4

Crueltyfre/Lori

I got this for free bundled with my tablet and it's already cost me $29.99 for a book on how to use it, geez, I hate it when free stuff costs! But the book didn't answer some of my questions...

When creating a new image/file--is there any way to save the dimensions/ppi as a preset? I don't seem to see any way to do this but I'm thinking this is so basic it must be staring me in the face. I tried naming it, but that just named it and next time I wanted that size image I had to plug all the dimensions in all over again.

When you are working with a group of colors, is there no way/place to save them? or way to add it to the basic windows custom color squares? I can't believe I have to keep writing down the rgb's and type them in manually, I must be missing something.

Is there any way to use the browser to browse my files without it first creating a catalog that has to maintained and updated every single time I make a change? Can't I just browse? I have too many programs to want to make catalogs for each of them and have each watching folders for changes and such.
Thanks,
Lori

Archived