March Posting Contest!

Wxchic

Are you all missing that wildly addicting Bingo Game already? Need something else to make your heart go pitter-patter?? How about a POSTING GAME!!!

In honor of St. Patrick's day and all things "Lucky" this month, let's play Lucky 13! Here's how it works...Post 130 or more posts this month and get a $10 gift certificate to the boutique!!

Too much for ya? Split it in half...65 or more will get you $5.00! You are ALL already entered. Your post count was noted as of midnight. Just post away! Remember that GALLERY COMMENTS count as posts!!

C'mon you chatty ScrapGirls! Get posting!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gdsjoy
Oh AWESOME!!! I love these contests. Then I can give my husband a good reason why I have to post. hehehehe You are just feeding my addiction.

oh, btw...how are you and your face doing?

Guest kanga
This sounds like fun - can a newbie (that wasn't here at midnight, and therefore post count may not be "counted" properly) join in, or do I miss out by joining you guys a day late?

Guest mizamigo
This sounds like fun and it's a great incentive for me to actually comment on all the great "stuff" that's on this wonderful site! I love it here!

Guest scrappin_twin_mommy
Now this sounds like something I can do well. It just gives me an excuse to talk and look at all the great layouts in the gallery.

All you chattery fingers are you ready to get posting? The contests here are always fun and the posting ones help us all to get to know each other a little more, so start posting away already and even if you do make the 130 posts, why not keep posting away? Don't forget to watch your status change as you post away because there are some wonderful blinkies for all those wonderful statuses. I'm not sure exactly how many posts before the statuses change, but it is fun to watch them change and especially makes you feel good when you see yours has changed, ;), so go read and post and post and read then post some more, :).

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Right to the left...under saddeyezz, under New Girl on the Block, under Group: Members. You had 10 at the beginning of the month, so you're 5 posts toward 130 right now. :)

Guest saddeyezz
[quote name='jlf_loves_mjf' date='Mar 1 2006, 07:04 PM']Right to the left...under saddeyezz, under New Girl on the Block, under Group: Members.  You had 10 at the beginning of the month, so you're 5 posts toward 130 right now.  :)
[right][post="34268"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Guest roxanna
Yay! Another post count game... :) I love these cause it makes me actually come here and get involved.. well most of the time I post anyways... haha

Guest Karen Maurer
:2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I Love It! I've only been around for a month, and I love people. This will give us all a chance to get to know each other. I've gotten to know a few of you through emails. Some a few, some a lot...(Ro).:justthinkingabout it:

Ro you Will be happy to hear that I am finally getting this PSE 4 and really believe I can put a collage or a Scrapbook page out, and if I do, I just might put it in the gallery as my first time achievement.:dancingstickman: He just seems to be 'getting down with his bad self,' ya know, just happy about something 'he' did!

I love going in there and seeing the beautiful work that's put out by some of you and it gives me a hope of seeing mine there. :angelincloud:

But, one thing I miss, is the fellowship part of it. The tangible ...So this contest seems like a perfect opening for new-comers, and the pro's ...you get an opportunity to help us? Thank you pros!!! :littleangel:

Well, I'm going to comment more about particular subjects, ask questions, and really get with it. :conversation:

I would like to know what you mean about 'watching for the blinkies' are they something you earn or are they the little emotion expressions we add to our messages? :dunno:

I'll be talking with you...all, have a great day everyone. :hahohi:

Karen...><>... :breakdance:

Guest Katzkidz1dog
I'm up for this contest! I just realized I made it to 'Good Girl'. Thanks for making this a fun message board, everyone!

Guest so_cal_mommy
This is a great motivation for everyone to talk and get to know each other. This is going to be so much fun!

Guest Karen Maurer
Hi Theresa, :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I did click 'here' on your message and saw the different Blinkies, but I don't know how to get them on my page. :unsure:

I copied the ones I wanted and went to my controls and tried typing them on my notepad area, but I'm not sure that makes them appear; this note will show! :dunno:

If that's not the way, would you please tell me how to get them on? :waving-hi:

Thanks, :bow4:

Karen...><>...

Guest Karen Maurer
Well, typing the Blinkies on my notepad didn't work as my last post proved :(

I'll have to wait for directions. I saw them somewhere yesterday, but had to leave and now don't know where they are. :blondmoment:

:thankyou:
Karen...><>...

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Karen,

In the My Controls area, there is a section in the left navigation called Personal Profile. In there is a link, Edit Signature. Your signature is where you put any blinkies or your "Karen...><>..." thing that you would like to show up on every post but you don't want to physically type each time you post.

So, copy and paste the white text below into your signature area, but not the "CODE" bit.

[code]Karen...><>...

[IMG]http://www.scrapgirls.com/BLINKIES_newgirl.gif[/IMG][/code]

HTH!

Guest lisaedson
Wow! What a fantastic thing to be involved with - it means I can get some ScrapGirls goodies! WHOOP! But I have no idea how many posts I had on the 1st March, how do I find that out?

Archived