March Posting Contest!

Wxchic

Guest lisaedson
[quote name='gdsjoy' date='Mar 4 2006, 02:32 AM']dh wants to know how Ro ever makes any money with all of these contest....I love it :breakdance:
[right][post="34633"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I don't know as I was wondering myself! But she offers such fantastic graphics from all the wonderful designers that I bet it keeps us Scrap Girls addicts coming back for more and more - I know I've only just started buying digital kits and things and I will never stray from Scrap Girls - it's the best for the quality and the pure beauty of the kits!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Karen Maurer
Hi Jennifer, :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

If I did followed direction correctly, my new 'Blinkie' should show up along with my signature. :unsure: Thanks for noticing Jennifer, I knew you would! :newangel:

Jennifer, you and Ro just never fail me; you are both always right there! I think you both Will be glad to hear that I am taking an "Introduction to Computers" class starting the 18th of this month. :banana: :dancingstickman:

I really don't know what I'm doing with computers!... :rolleyes: ...duh!!!...as if it doesn't show. While I'm trying to learn PSE 4 and really think I can put something together, it's just not enough, I need to know how to move around this thing more profciently. :justthinkingabout it: I desire to know more...to master this bad boy!!! :breakdance: I think BIG!!!

I'm so wanting to learn this and come out with some beautiful stuff and maybe eventually apply for being an actual working team member with you. :respect: as I read on each of new newsletters at the bottom. I would really love that. :lovey-smilie: Creating images, and I love creative writing!!!
:angelincloud:

I'm intelligent enough, however, my work has always been away from the computer, a respirtatory therapist, and various areas in the medical field and now a cosmetologist, all of which never called for much computer work outside of maybe a little CRT work. :lockd:

Computers were for emailing and researching, fun, no thinking stuff, but now that I really want to do something with it, I need the foundations, the fundamentals...w/o it...well, I suppose everyone remembers the frustations of trying to get around without knowing when the first started. :banghead:

It's seems I just can't get organized the way I want to be, I see what I want, and can follow directions, but always get hung up somewhere right when I think I've really gotten it. :(

Purpose of this message, :thankyou: again and let's see if I managed to get my signature's set.

Sincerely, Thank You!!! :grouphug2:

Guest Karen Maurer
YEAH!!! Thank you Jennifer :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

It happened!!! Now a little proof reading and possibly spell check, I might be running smoothly around the message board! :thankyou:

And puttin' the petal to the metal, I'll be a pro with the pro's!!! :justthinkingabout it: :angelincloud:

With a little hard work :situps: :exercisebike: and jumping in and asking questions when I need something :conversation: I'll be there in "no" time!!! :rolleyes:

The fellowship here is great!!! :waving-hi:

I really do thank all of you for being here, jumping in answering questions, being there on the 'live chats' of wich I've only been able to attend one so far, and it was great, two Wednesday nights ago, Theresa, but look forward to many, many more.

Guest debbiesdesigns
Cool, a contest for the big mouths..............err chatty girls lol! I think I've found my calling :ola:

Scrap Girls rocks! :banana:

Guest BonnyJean
lol I just came back to the site (was away for a few months due to family medical issues) and started posting, so I have no idea where I was March 1! lol I'll just keep posting anyway tho! ;)

Guest LacyT
Well, no wonder I am having problems keeping up with all the posts! I thought I must be slow, miss a few days and :exercisebike: I feel like I am just setting still! I am sure I will never manage even close to 65... let alone 130! I am definitely a scrap girls addict. :dancing-smilie:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BonnyJean
congrats Katiekat! I have no idea what number I started with, but my personal goal is to get over 200. I really love this place, so that shouldn't be too hard! lol

Guest Cropnpix
Woo Hoo! This is my 130th post! I didn't start posting until the March Posting Challenge so I'm there! It certainly won't be my last post. Thanks for this contest. If the purpose of it was to draw people in so they'd get to be a tighter knit group, I believe it worked! :)

Guest Cropnpix
I'll be there before you know it, Theresa. My name may be Susan, but I'm forever being called a Chatty Cathy. :)

Guest BonnyJean
I'm posting again here, because I've done 12 posts in the past 5 mintues (can you tell I have adhd? lol) and this will be my 200th post! woohoo! lol can't wait to see if I'm still a good girl or what i am next!

Guest nelly
[quote name='BonnyJean' date='Mar 25 2006, 01:04 AM']I'm posting again here, because I've done 12 posts in the past 5 mintues (can you tell I have adhd?  lol) and this will be my 200th post!  woohoo!  lol can't wait to see if I'm still a good girl or what i am next!
[right][post="37604"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i think you have to get to 250 to get to the next level....girlfriend maybe??

Guest Kimmistil
well lets add my 2 cents here too. gotta raise those posts. Been playing all the games. Gonna have to go look at the gallery now, lol.......

Boy, are my fingers getting tired.......

Guest hkrose
Why are my post counts different in different places? Sometimes it says 45 but when I checked
my cp it only said 32?

Hmmmm... guess I'll just have to get really busy.

Archived