Abc's Of Household Objects

Sheri Johnson

1 hour ago, mimes1 said:

I’m coming too!❤️

Well of course you are because we are related and another kindred spirit with Kelly!  💜

I loved yo-yo's even though I was never very good at them.

Zip ties

😊  my brain kicked in and I didn't even have to look that one up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Well of course you are because we are related and another kindred spirit with Kelly!  💜

I loved yo-yo's even though I was never very good at them.

Zip ties

😊  my brain kicked in and I didn't even have to look that one up!

Yay for kindred spirits!!  And don’t you just love it when that happens. Good job! 😊

Apron

• Like 1

I hope you stayed warm, Kelly!   Temps. in the 20's this morning and it's snowing, but I don't think supposed to last.   The sun is supposed to come out around noon and that will help. 

Kettle

Cuppa will keep us warm!   Jane can have iced tea.  😊

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MariJ said:

You're so exhausted you're on a roll, another good one!

Water bottles

I actually used that in Camp equipment a few rounds ago.  🤪

That cracks me up! That's not a super common word to just randomly think of. It must go back to that we're related. 😉

• Like 1

Sure!    Every household needs a yellow crayon, otherwise how would they color a sun in a coloring book?

Zoo key

Our zoo used to have Elephant keys when I was younger - you turned it in the machine and it told you about the animal.  I had mine when older and took my little goddaughter to the zoo and guess what happened?   Bye, bye elephant key.   Lost it.  😞

9 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Sure!    Every household needs a yellow crayon, otherwise how would they color a sun in a coloring book?

Zoo key

Our zoo used to have Elephant keys when I was younger - you turned it in the machine and it told you about the animal.  I had mine when older and took my little goddaughter to the zoo and guess what happened?   Bye, bye elephant key.   Lost it.  😞

Oh thats so sad!! The Detroit Zoo had those keys when I was little. Now adays you just wave your phone over it and you get a little conservation lesson.