Viovio Experts

CindyH

A while ago I made a blank baby book for my sister-in-law and printed the pages at home as I went. It used quite a bit of ink and now it seems like you can find places to print them cheaper than you can do it yourself. I was going to just get the pages printed off and put them in an album for my friend, but then I considered getting it printed as a bound book, which would be like a store-bought baby book.

It would be cheaper to do a bound book, but it's not a huge difference and it won't be my deciding factor.

For those of you that have gotten books from VioVio, the size I'm looking at comes with photo silk paper. I'm wondering if that will hold up well with writing and having photos attached.

Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't used Viovio yet but planned on it until I read the small print that the layouts need to be at 12x12 size to start with. Since I scrap in 8x8 to save memory...I am gonna have to go another route.

I decided to go a different route, and will try out VioVio later when I have more time.

Vaughnde, the way I understood it was that you can upload 12x12 and it will automatically resize it, but any square layout close to the size of book that you want will work.

Archived