Happy Thursday Shopping With A Sale Today

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you notice Kerry's Glitter Party Paper?

Looks cool!

LOOK HERE

:)

Say it with me now "WANT, WANT, WANT, WANT, WANT, WANT, WANT..."

Oops. I mean "NEED, NEED, NEED, NEED, NEED, NEED, NEED..."

Kerry, those are UBER-cool!!!

And this is why I LOVE Scrap Girls--the non-Scrap Girls that live at my house don't usually think much of what I do or make is UBER-cool or even cool at all! Thanks for noticing, girls! You made my day!

Kerry, you and your designs are definitely uber cool. Got the glittery papers in my bag. I think I realized I NEEDED them before Zaz even knew I snuck into the store. Got a couple of other things too. Zaz, you let your guard down.

In between working here and eating and such, I had to do Janae's hair. I think I did about 36 tiny two strand twists. Just finished. I have to finish up in the morning. She's going to be a princess tomorrow, but more importantly, she has her picture day on Monday. I mostly did these today to get everything separated. This weekend I have to change their direction so I can use them in pigtails. For some reason I'm just exhausted now. But look! I have to go throw the glittery pages in that unsuspecting cart. Excuse me...

;)

You ladies have lost it! Can I join? :) I'm late, but I'm so glad to see that there are still carts zooming through the boutique -- did you guys see this?

Nutcracker Suite

I'm so excited!! I saw Valerie DESIGNING this at the convention -- I got a sneak preview!! It is totally gorgeous! AND did you see the TEXTURES on her paper? BEAUTIFUL!! I love this kit!

There were some super amazing things released today! TOO FUN! Thanks, ScrapGirls!!

I think my head's going to explode from all of the new stuff!!!!

I added a class to my shopping bag, and a TON of stuff to my Kaboodle list. Thanks to all of the designers and thanks to Ro & Valerie for the sale! You spoil us!

Archived