Congratulations Charlene (scrappinchar)!

PBarnes

Congratulations, Charlene (Scrappinchar)! She is our November Member of the Month!

Charlene is a wonderful asset to the Scrap Girls community. She is active on the Message Board and leaves lots of love in the Galleries. Charlene is probably best known as a Scrap Girls shopping queen - always on top of what’s new in the Boutique.

Charlene receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the title of Scrap Girls Member of the Month under her avatar.

Charlene, when you get a minute, please tell everyone a little bit about yourself and post a link to one of your favorite layouts. Congratulations!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Charlene!!!! I am so happy for you! You so deserve it and the blinkie will look gooood on you!!

YAY, Charlene!!! A well-deserved title for you! You are obviously missed when you're away. Now I can toss a couple extra things in your cart that you NEED this month because you have a little extra spending money. :D

Thanks for being so fun!

Congratulations!

:sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav:

~Zaz

Okay, I think I've wiped the last tear away.

Thank you!!!!

I will have to come back in a bit....my DH wants to take me out to breakfast.

I should say "in honor of this"...lol...but it was planned before I even turned on the computer.

I love you all!!!

Be back after breakfast!!!!

This month's title couldn't have gone to a better person. You help make the message board a fun place to go and I always check your Thursday input on the MB to make sure I haven't missed anything new in the boutique (LOL)!! Congratulations!

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaawwwwwww! Yeah Charlene! Congratulations Girlfriend! I'm thrilled for you!!!!!

Loved seeing your name on this new MOM thread - Enjoy your title, you deserve it!!!

Congratulations Charlene!! You deserve MOM !! I love seeing your smiling face around the mb and look forward to Thursday Mornings with your postings about the boutique! This last one helped me get the most recent purchases...Nuts & Berries and Gather Together! You deserve this...Enjoy your Breakfast my friend!

Charlene - I'll race you through the boutique w/ my shopping cart! :) (Although I know you'll probably win -- it'll be fun racing. :)) CONGRATULATIONS!! WTG!! You absolutely deserve this honor -- for sure! Hope you & DH enjoyed your special breakfast! :) (Did you get something yummy?)

Yippeeeeeeee for you!

Archived