Nov 2008 Bingo Support Thread

AngRoCamp

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome, Deb C.! How great is it that you're jumping right in here! I joined and started right off playing bingo here - won my first time, too. :D I can't wait to get to know you better!

And I'll be rooting for you, too, Audrey. Come on - let's sing it together . . .

B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, and Bingo is our game-o! :P

Sorry, I couldn't resist!!!

Wow, I just sent my card in. That was the toughest list to choose from. I had my son help me and we picked form the 25 words. It took us awhile to take some of those yummy items off!! Hope we took the right items off :) Let the games begin!

I've responded to all emails received up to the time of this post. If you sent your list but didn't get a reply from me, please resend it to scrapgirlsang@gmail.com

I sent my list to this email twice and they keep sending it back. Is this correct addy???

I've responded to all emails received up to the time of this post. If you sent your list but didn't get a reply from me, please resend it to scrapgirlsang@gmail.com

I sent my list to this email twice and they keep sending it back. Is this correct addy???

I just checked my email and there was one there from you :) I've got it!

I got two. If we keep looking at these words for the entire month, we're going to have to start a sugar withdrawal support group. I've had cravings for sweet things all day (well, more than usual, anyway!) Audrey, I love your Bingo card, BTW!

Archived