Leaving Love In November - Gallery Posting Challenge!

Becca

:walkinghelmet: Hello, Hello, Hello.....anyone out here? C'mon, everyone, today's the 15th! No ScrapSimple Club to download yet, because it's a Saturday, so get out there and leave some love today!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

How are you doing with your goal? Are you half-way there? Let's get going....next month will be busier for most of us :runningdog: , so let's give November our best shot!

:caterpillar:

You don't miss very many Vaughnde. You do an outstanding job of catching them as they post. I'm always amazed at how you are always there first. I just want you to know how much I appreciate your positive comments and knowing that you care enough to spend that much time leaving love. Just wish I could give you a hug.. but since I can't here's a cyber hug for you. ((((((( Vaughnde ))))))))))))

Drumroll, please....

I hit 3000 gallery comments today!!!! Still 250 shy of my goal for this month, but I'm determined to get there.

During our last "Leaving Love" chat, we shared some tips for how to see the latest layouts in the gallery. Silly me didn't think to post them here, but I will now. :D

Vaughnde gets an email every time a new layout is uploaded. Here's how she does that ---> Go to any gallery section like Scrap Girls Club Members, and on the top right of the page, you will see a purple button that says SUBSCRIBE. Click that button and then every time someone uploads a new layout to that particular gallery, you will receive an email with a link to the gallery page. You can do that for as many or as few galleries as you like. If you ever want to change which galleries you are subscribed to, go to My Controls and click on the Image Subscriptions on the left hand side.

Now for me, that's too many emails in a day. Especially if I get busy doing something else. Here's what I do to leave much love in the gallery daily --->

Click on the Gallery tab above. When the main Gallery page comes up, look at the left hand side on the second purple bar. There's a link there called Latest Images. Click on that and it will take you to ALL the most recent layouts uploaded to the gallery in order. I try to leave a little love for every layout on that first page each time I visit the message board.

Do you have a special way of remembering to visit the gallery every day? Share what you do here!

and another drumroll please.......I made my goal for this month and am over 1,000 Gallery posts so will try to do 50 more by the end of the month! Now thats a lot of inspiration! I too do what you do Becca. That really works for me! I've also found out that some of the LO's are put in the Gallery by people who are desingers on their own or another web site with elements they've made. Do our SG designers do that too?

I still have a few to go... I keep meaning to log on and get to work, but every time I have free time, DH wants the internet connection for XBox live. But he's GONE tonight for a guys' night out so I'm going to work my tail off!!

My son is on XBox live all the time and we all can use our computers. Hmmm.

and another drumroll please.......I made my goal for this month and am over 1,000 Gallery posts so will try to do 50 more by the end of the month! Now thats a lot of inspiration! I too do what you do Becca. That really works for me! I've also found out that some of the LO's are put in the Gallery by people who are desingers on their own or another web site with elements they've made. Do our SG designers do that too?

Way to go, Glorie!!!! That's awesome!!!

About your question about those members who upload layouts using their own elements - I do not believe that SG designers would do this to other forums. It's rather un-PC, if you know what I mean. And though it's not against Scrap Girls' TOU to upload layouts using other sites' products, it is against TOU to post hotlinks (active, clickable links) to where these elements may be found or the web addresses of such sites. It can be a fine line sometimes, so it's easy to be confused by it. If you ever have any questions about a particular layout that's posted in the Gallery, contact one of the SG TOU Admins - such as PBarnes or DDecker. ;)

About your question about those members who upload layouts using their own elements - I do not believe that SG designers would do this to other forums. It's rather un-PC, if you know what I mean. And though it's not against Scrap Girls' TOU to upload layouts using other sites' products, it is against TOU to post hotlinks (active, clickable links) to where these elements may be found or the web addresses of such sites.

I've been interested in this question, so I was glad to see your comment. Occasionally I do LOs with products from other sites (less and less often, but still. . .sometimes) and I wonder about posting them here. That doesn't feel totally comfortable, but I'd rather hang out here than anywhere else, even if I do sometimes shop around.

And (coming back to our thread topic) when I do post on other sites, it can just sit there and never get ANY comments. That is discouraging -- and I love all the encouragement and reminders and opportunities we get to NOT let that happen here. Scrap Girls rules!

I think it is great that we as consumers can use whatever items we have purchased from SG's as well as other sites...just as we don't all wear clothing from the same 'stores'. I was a bit taken back when it was a "designer' that posted LO's on SG's and had her OWN web site she sold things from. I agree that the SG community is most active which is something I have enjoyed so much being home not feeling the best!! SG indeed has a lot to offer in all areas...learning, community, and products.

:toot:

Today's the last day of the month!!! How's that gallery posting challenge you've set for yourself coming? If you've fallen behind, that's OK - hey, it's a holiday month and one of the busier times of the year. We'll forgive you! But promise me you'll visit the gallery today and spread some cheer!

Whoa! Just checked and I am at 9201! Like Ann I wasn't even trying very hard and didn't feel rushed like I did last month. Which believe you me is a HUGE blessing!! I'll make up a new goal in the morning when I get up cuz I have lots of lovin' to leave today!

Archived