Monday Challenge

Zaz

It was a gorgeous day here today. A rare treat in November. I worked hard today (actual physical labor) and did some serious sweating. It was a treat to go outside and get nearly blown away by the wind. The bank thermometers said 71 degrees while I was driving at 3:30 pm. Amazing. Did I mention I live in north central Minnesota? :)

I was planning on posting your Monday Challenge before I left for work this morning, but as it was picture day for my DD, my brain wasn't functioning at full capacity.

In honor of all the colors that have been swirling around me lately, I'd love to see a layout with some leaves on it. I don't care if they are in a photograph or if they are an embellishment. They can be fall colors or summer colors. Off trees or flowers. No matter. Let's just have some leafy fun. :)

If you need a new collection or two, I'd be happy to point out some of my favorite leaves. Always love to be of service.

When you're finished with your challenge, please post it in THIS gallery.

Thanks!

Zaz...you're supposed to just drop those collections in the girls' bags! Not just suggest them! lol

The days almost gone for me. I won't be doing another layout tonight...I doubt. Hmmm. I might start one. It would have leaves in it. The one I posted earlier today has leaves in the picture.

Anyway....maybe I'll stop looking at the board and try to scrap that picture I'm thinking about.

:)

You are having similar weather to us...but I'm down here in Missouri. I actually miss the cooler temperatures. It shouldn't still be in the 70s (almost 80 degrees) in November!!! I took a bunch of pictures this weekend of the changing color leaves around here...just not feeling very creative tonight :( But I posted a layout last night with some leaves on it. I even used one of the kits that mysteriously dropped into my cart during the sale last week ;)

Archived