Transparencies

varanda

[quote]Val, For the life of me I can't figure out how to change the color from black and white to the soft colors you have used in the Cracked me Up page you have posted. I was able to select just the black but could not change the color. I apologize if this is not the right place to ask for instructions. Currently have a hi level of  . Would like to use the crackle as a printed overlay for a preprinted ( purchased) piece of paper. jgfidler[/quote]

I just found this question over in the gallery, so I wanted to post my answer here and open this up to more answers.

The question was about this LO using my Crack Me Up Transparency: [url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=5506"]Spring Sprang Sprung[/url]

My answer: "Most likely, I started with a light creamy layer, added the transparency and in the blending modes in the layers palette, selected "overlay" instead of "normal"----which changed the black to a beige."

But now I have to go look at it, there are so many ways to play with a transparency, and it depends on what program you are using, too!

Archived