'beauty For Ashes'

Glorie

I just read a wonderful book title "Beauty For Ashes" written by Sarah Rochelle Minnick. I had wanted to read this book for a couple of years now and finally bought it and to my surprise she was from Minnesota! Enjoyed her book but I even got to meet her a couple of weeks ago! I would say it is a romantic read through greif. This is from the back cover of the book...

In the small town of Peasantview, Minnesota, Jolissa Monroe's world is crashing down on her. The love of her life and father of her five young children has been tragically killed. Jolissa is furious with God for yanking her husband out of her life when he was the very air that she breathed. She doesn't know where to turn, but finds solace in a friend who seems to come out of nowhere...Ross Carlson, a newly converted believer, walks into Jolissa's life with the best intentions of helping her and her children in their distressful time of need. However, when romantic feeling for her take toot in his heart and sprout up without warning, he is faced with a delemma he hadn't bargained for.

Archived