Oh, Yes! It's Another Thursday, Ladies! (and Dave!)

I love Kerry's new Christmas collection too. It sorta just fell off the rack and into my bag. I didn't see Zaz anywhere, but she is so sneaky. I think she knew how badly I NEEDED that. This Christmas I will be working, but will be home when the kids get up so that camera has about 2 hours to work overtime for pics this year, but...... have tons of pics from the last 3 years that haven't been scrapped yet. I got a beautiful 11x8.5" horizontal album, so I'll be doing a new size and orientation with those LOs. I'm starting to feel the spirit approaching. Since I'll be working, maybe I can take my little camera to work with me and take some pics about Christmas in the hospital and those of us working that day. Could make a nice LO. I love thinking of life in terms of how to scrap it.

That sounds like a wonderful thing to scrap. It's part of your life and you'd enjoy looking back as time goes by.

Zaz might have little elves helping her in the boutique. :mikec: (Watch out for snowballs, though.)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zaz might have little elves helping her in the boutique. :mikec: (Watch out for snowballs, though.)

I thought only Santa had helper elves?? :snow_laugh:

I guess you've learned something today, Tiza. :D

(I got a great deal at "Rent-n-Elf" last week.)

Yea, Zaz...that mean one with the snowballs and attitude must have been a bargain! lol

They let me get the nice ones...but they cost more. :christmas: The sign was extra, too. Maybe I should have gone with the bargain one. Hmmm.

Morning ladies! Any sale rumors around? My cart mysteriously filled up with stuff last night :santa: (I think Santa came early :D) Or maybe it was Zaz's little elf :mikec:

Did Santa put Kerry's soft & romantic & vintage with Kerry's special touch Christmas Delight Collection into your carts?

Beautiful Kerry - LOVE the angel papers, the lace overlays, the musical touches and all the sweet paper doll cut-outs.

Ahhh, late in the night another beautiful collection was added.

Did you see it?

Kerry Veale's Christmas Delight Collection

LOVE those papers and the paper dolls and toys! (And the alpha, and the frame...it's all beautiful!) I already picked up her Glitter Party Paper last week.

I'm going to be driving family, friends, strangers all insane taking pictures this Christmas time. Hey, I'll need lots of pictures to use with all of these wonderful Christmas collections!

Oh, I knew this was coming - Kerry told me at the convention.

It's even better than I expected!

Thanks for the heads up!

:)

Gayle

I learn new things here every day. Now if I can just learn how to make everything in my shopping cart magically appear on my computer without affecting my credit card, I'll be in good shape...where are the helper elves for that?? :fruit:

I love this! Lights are what I love about the Holidays, I am so getting this! Holiday in Lights Collection Gorgeous Brandy.

My head is exploding right now!!!!! I didn't see these last night when I looked thru the boutique...but they got my attention tonight! Holy shnikes! Can't wait for the next sale!!!!! Having a hard time waiting...may have to sit on my hands and erase my debit card number from my brain!

Oh my, the designers have ALL outdone themselves this week...I'm pretty sure I've NEVER added this many items to my wish list all in one day before, lol:) Getting 2 of them right away during this sale, too (along with several things I've wanted a LONG time).

Oh my, the designers have ALL outdone themselves this week...I'm pretty sure I've NEVER added this many items to my wish list all in one day before, lol:) Getting 2 of them right away during this sale, too (along with several things I've wanted a LONG time).

It's Wednesday night! That means tomorrow is Thursday and we get to have this fun all over again!!!!

Archived