Oh, Yes! It's Another Thursday, Ladies! (and Dave!)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here! I see I've missed alot! Lots of new Christmas goodies in the boutique, and 4 pages on this thread!

I see Zaz has been busy, and I saw a Zaz emoticon...wow, she IS special! Quick, snatch the duct tape....

How do you guys get anything done on Thursdays or is it a given that it SG Day? I love this...but I have to go get kiddies and start dinner...having pork chops and ??? . Thanks for letting me be a part of this and I will definitely be here next Thursday, but a little later bc dgs has to have a stomach procedure done (he is only 9). Later gals!

We manage to get the important things done......you know shopping! :)

Kids? Oh, what kids, wait are they home from school? Dinner who needs to eat today, they ate yesterday, right? The laundry will still be there tomorrow, unless the magic fairy gets here to do it. (while I'm shopping of course!)

This thread cracks me up! 95 replies in ONE day!!! I'm late to join the party - the girls had an all-day playdate with my step-daughter's half-brother. DH's ex got laid off last week, and we spent the day together, letting the kids play. I'm so exhausted that I'm not even sure I can browse the boutique aisles tonight!

Just got home from Florida, been in airports and on airplanes all day. Soon as I gave the kids their Nana went on a trip presents, I signed on and went to the boutique. There was evidence that someone, maybe Zaz, thought I needed some beautiful new kits. There they are in my shopping bag, plain as day, and I just don't know how in the world that happened. Gorgeous new stuff today. You designers are just so incredible. The science kit is so timely. When I was in Florida I got to get some pictures of my DIL who is a researcher at Animal Kingdom and she was in window view lab yesterday. So I need to get that scrapped. And the Persimmon collection is rich and elegant and I especially love all the Christmas collections. What a great shopping day.

You guys just make my day! I wonder if I could somehow take every Thursday off so I could stalk the boutique along with everyone else (mandatory retail therapy???). I'm sure the bosses would not question that, would they? :D

Soooo many pretty things today - beautiful work!

Wow, I went away for a few hours and all sorts of stuff came along.

Brandy, you've outdone yourself...again! Gorgeous Christmas collection.

And there's so many different types of Christmas stuff today!

How about Cherise's Christmas Applique Collection? I love the stitching around the elements.

Caroline's boys look so cute in that sample layout!

Phew! I'm completely exhausted from this busy day. I hope you all enjoy all the things that I helped get into your carts today. Remember, I only help to get things in there that you NEED. I'd never put anything frivolous in your cart. I'm only here to serve. ;)

I want it all! All the new stuff is so great! I'm finding, though, that my big downfall is when I click on a product to go to its description, I want all the stuff they're also using when they make the layouts using the "specified" collection. It is way too easy to click on all those links (but isn't it great that they do that, now?? Before, I'd go searching all over the boutique for the "other" things that were listed. Now they're just a mouse click away. Ouch. My credit card is cringing.) I must admit, though, that I've come across some really great things that were a year or so old that I wouldn't have found otherwise. I tend to spend my time on the "What's New" items and miss out on all the really cool things that have been in the boutique for a year or so! (Frankly, I have so many SG products, I don't know how that is possible, but it is true. . . )

I just went back to the beginning of this thread. You guys just make me laugh. I'm working part time for the first time in my adult life (I've always taught in public schools, from 7:30 - 4:00, 5 days/week, and am now only teaching 3 mornings/week, at a community college) and I find myself spending WAAAAAAY too much time at this website every day, then throwing in a load of laundry and spraying Pledge around the house right before my dh comes home, so he'll think I've been busy all day. I guess it's that old Puritan work ethic. I feel like I should be busy every minute. But Thursday only comes once a week, doesn't it? And what if I should miss something brand new at the boutique?? Horrors. Let's not mention that I "found" 3 more PS brushes today that I bought a while back and stuck in the wrong place. Does anyone need 84 brushes? I use them all, though, at one time or another. Did I mention that I love brushes? Then there are the great styles that SG designers have created. Don't let me get started. . . Yes, I admit that I am a SG addict. And I am NOT looking for a cure.

lol

I'm so guilty on Thursdays of scrambling around in the late afternoon. lol

Too much time spent here, I'm sure...but like you said...not looking for a cure.

And I want ALL of the Christmas collections!!! When's the next sale!!!!????

I'll have to buy some now, buy some later....I had better take a boat load of pictures this Christmas!!!! lol

Oh, Charlene, I am with you on this! I was thinking that if I buy the new Christmas things NOW, and take lots of pictures during the holidays, I'll be glad I made all these purchases. Let's hear it for rationalizing! I used to get upset when I'd make a big SG purchase and there'd be a sale the next day. Now I just see it as an opportunity to get even more. Is that a sign of gluttony? Or SG addiction?

lol

Too much time spent here, I'm sure...but like you said...not looking for a cure.

I'll have to buy some now, buy some later....I had better take a boat load of pictures this Christmas!!!! lol

Too true!

lol

My dh doesn't know that SG is also a "buy stuff site" and thinks it is just a bunch of ladies talking about scrapbooking and making LOs and that is how I want to keep it. So I don't mind if he sees the SG page up...but never QVC or HSN, which I no longer frequent since I became a digi-scrapper (no more boxes to worry about, lol). But, yes, when is the next BIG sale. I have too much in my cart and have to have a good one or I can only get a little bit at a time. I have only been here a few months, but it seems that around big holidays there are going to be nice sales, so I have learned patience, thank GOD, and I will wait and see, and keep on putting more in my cart....this is a great thread Charlene.

You gals aren't going to believe this, but I just caught myself throwing a few things into MY cart so I must NEED them, right? It was just an automatic reaction. Perhaps I was just working too hard today with all your carts zipping by me. I caught the fever. Or something like that.

If you'll excuse me now, I must go rationalize my NEEDS. ;)

LOL. I found a few things I need to, Zaz. I'd say that it's probably because I've been watching your cart zipping by a few too many times today. Hmm. Lots of beautiful goodies in the boutique! I'm with Charlene -- I had better be taking a LOT of Christmas pictures this year. ;) I love scrapbooking!!!!

LOVE IT!

Ahhh, late in the night another beautiful collection was added.

Did you see it?

Kerry Veale's Christmas Delight Collection

LOVE those papers and the paper dolls and toys! (And the alpha, and the frame...it's all beautiful!) I already picked up her Glitter Party Paper last week.

I'm going to be driving family, friends, strangers all insane taking pictures this Christmas time. Hey, I'll need lots of pictures to use with all of these wonderful Christmas collections!

They are all so beautiful! I just put in my cart-

Brandy's Holdiay in Lights & Nuts and Berries, and

Ariadna's Christmas Magic Collection! I want it all!!

The SG designers are the best. The quality is just so

outstanding in their collections!!

I love Kerry's new Christmas collection too. It sorta just fell off the rack and into my bag. I didn't see Zaz anywhere, but she is so sneaky. I think she knew how badly I NEEDED that. This Christmas I will be working, but will be home when the kids get up so that camera has about 2 hours to work overtime for pics this year, but...... have tons of pics from the last 3 years that haven't been scrapped yet. I got a beautiful 11x8.5" horizontal album, so I'll be doing a new size and orientation with those LOs. I'm starting to feel the spirit approaching. Since I'll be working, maybe I can take my little camera to work with me and take some pics about Christmas in the hospital and those of us working that day. Could make a nice LO. I love thinking of life in terms of how to scrap it.

They are all so beautiful! I just put in my cart-

Brandy's Holdiay in Lights & Nuts and Berries, and

Ariadna's Christmas Magic Collection! I want it all!!

The SG designers are the best. The quality is just so

outstanding in their collections!!

I know what you mean...wanting it all. The SG designers sure know how to do it, don't they? Beautiful stuff!

I need a lay-a-way plan. lol

Archived