November Recipe Swap Challenge

April Showers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April, My two attempts to send my cards to your e-mail address have been returned with the following error message: 5.1.2 - Bad destination host 'DNS Hard Error looking up gmail.co (MX): NXDomain'

I'll try one more time and see what happens.

April, My two attempts to send my cards to your e-mail address have been returned with the following error message: 5.1.2 - Bad destination host 'DNS Hard Error looking up gmail.co (MX): NXDomain'

Ann it looks like you might be missing a letter. Try this:

sgaprilshowers@gmail.com

I just added my first recipe for Tijuana Tidbits. It's a crunchy snack mix with a sweet and spicy twist. If I have time I'll add more recipes. I'm not sure how to post a link, but it is in the gallery. I just added another recipe for Portobello Mushroom Bruschetta as well.

This is fun.

Rosemary

I got three emails from you. Well, two from you and one from John. So, it looks like maybe they were going through after all.

OK, I have to admit I'm cheating on this one - these are recipes I dug out of my already done cards - I just agreed to sew 10 pleated "schoolgirl" skirts for the school play - opening night is 2 weeks from today. Add in my own Christmas sewing, and I just don't think I'm going to get any recipe cards done, but I really want all your wonderful recipes! I don't think I've used either of these for other swaps.

Here they are:

Surprise Spread

Rhubarb Slush

I'm going to try an get one done before the deadline tomorrow night. I have looked high and low for the one that I wanted to use. It's a bacon wrap Smokey link that has a mixture of brown sugar and powdered mustard baked over it. I know whats in it I just cant' find the amounts. I even looked on-line in hopes of finding it. No luck :( Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to find something else.

Here is my "Appitizer" recipe... sorry about being so goofy on the others... think of them as bonus's?

Crazy Breadsticks

another crazy wacko recipe for the nut family!

angela

What do you mean, Angela?? I thought it was appetizer or party food! Your's can be either! I did a dessert we always have at our Christmas get together. It's not an appetizer, it's a holiday recipe! :disappearing-smilie:

Archived